Service & Engagement Soda Stream exchange

Well, tried to scan the empty soda stream cartridge bar code today, and it generated an error message. Just had to ring up the refills by themselves.

Our boxes have been going in 2ish days. Someone will come in with like 10 at once. None were on the way last I checked but hopefully we’ll get some more soon

Selling the “refills” without accepting the empties is leading to SHORTAGE for your store !!!

1. Please know that a Soda Stream tank on the salesfloor is 30.00
the exchange program Is only to refund half the bottle deposit for a trade of an empty for a full so the guest is ONLY paying for the GAS because they originally had to pay 30. For the tank AND gas - that is why the EXCHANGE is only 15.00 to pay for gas only.

2. Tank Replenishment is sent when the empty canisters are returned by your receiver. When the empties are received, the full ones are sent to you.

Selling the “refills” without accepting the empties is leading to SHORTAGE for your store !!!

the exchange program Is only to refund half the bottle deposit for a trade of an empty for a full so the guest is ONLY paying for the GAS because they originally had to pay 30. For the tank AND gas - that is why the EXCHANGE is only 15.00 to pay for gas only.

2. Tank Replenishment is sent when the empty canisters are returned by your receiver. When the empties are received, the full ones are sent to you.
This! Though I think replishment is also based on onhands in addition to empties. Both are important. If onhands of fulls are way off, you won’t get it either.

exchangeMUST be 1:1

Because during the no-return period, we weren't allowed to take the empty canisters.

Yeah the official “yes” came late.
The original Store Directors Update from 3/30/20 stated:

SODASTREAM RETURN POLICY
Continue selling SodaStream replacement CO2 carbonators. If a guest was planning to exchange a carbonator for a new one:
Scan the barcode sheet to discount the new CO2 carbonators.
Do not accept the empty CO2 carbonator; let the guest know they can bring it in after April 16.

Then they changed their mind later.
Well, it fixed itself today without me having to do anything.
I spoke too soon. Still generating the error upon entering 0.00 for $ amount. Called CSC and filed a myReport incident.

MySupport closed the case I opened about an error on scanning the return barcode and entering 0. The told me to contact Sodastream via e-mail. What a bunch of dumbasses! Since my demotion, I don't have an e-mail to contact them if I wanted.

I re-opened the case by saying it's a Target register issue, not a Sodastream issue. Let's see what happens.

MySupport closed the case I opened about an error on scanning the return barcode and entering 0. The told me to contact Sodastream via e-mail. What a bunch of dumbasses! Since my demotion, I don't have an e-mail to contact them if I wanted.

I re-opened the case by saying it's a Target register issue, not a Sodastream issue. Let's see what happens.
So weird as it’s still working at my store.

Suddenly Sodastream machines that are returned now come up as FL. It used to be salvage didn't it My supported because the third party doesn't pick it up. The repose was to notify the OPS. I'll just take the CO 2 to guest service and toss the machine away.

Suddenly Sodastream machines that are returned now come up as FL. It used to be salvage didn't it My supported because the third party doesn't pick it up. The repose was to notify the OPS. I'll just take the CO 2 to guest service and toss the machine away.
It was always FL and yes they never take it. Do not take CO2 to GS. We can only take Sodastream that was exchanged— that’s all we have space for in our box.

Back