Archived Soda Stream Exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife said somebody at her work heard that we exchange "Soda Stream" cannisters? We do that? Is that only in certain stores/states/areas, or is it company wide? (Or even not true?) :) Told her I'd ask here and find out. I haven't heard of it, but thought it was worth a shot to ask here.

Last edited:
I believe this is companywide! If you bring your old empty sodastream canister down to the guest service desk, they will have full ones that you can exchange the empty one for. There’s a barcode at the guest service desk for the sodastream exchange that you scan, key in $0.00 for the price, and then you scan the UPC on the new/full sodastream canister. The price for the new one is $14.99+tax (at my store at least). You store the empty cannister behind guest service and then send the guest on their merry way :)

I believe this is companywide! If you bring your old empty sodastream canister down to the guest service desk, they will have full ones that you can exchange the empty one for. There’s a barcode at the guest service desk for the sodastream exchange that you scan, key in $0.00 for the price, and then you scan the UPC on the new/full sodastream canister. The price for the new one is $14.99+tax (at my store at least). You store the empty cannister behind guest service and then send the guest on their merry way :)

Yep every week I get a box of empties that goes out on my UPS-SFS pallet.

Reactions: Dog
Your 10% TM discount applies, too. Not sure about RC.

It's not for me, but thanks yeah...a co-worker of hers asked since she knew I worked there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back