Reusable bags

DBZ

There are a few big ones. Like this 295-00-0013 and 295-00-0018. Where to you all keep them? Are they located anywhere? They are coming up in OPUs. They could be anywhere at GS or the front lanes. They need an actual spot

once they started popping up in OPU i backstocked the majority of my supply and keep a small amount unlocated at the checklanes for guests who want them

Here in New York we've actually been using reusable bags exclusively ever since the plastic bag ban. Just the regular 5 cents like the paper ones. I think they were made in partnership with the state or something.

Here in New York we've actually been using reusable bags exclusively ever since the plastic bag ban. Just the regular 5 cents like the paper ones. I think they were made in partnership with the state or something.
how does it work with order pick up/ drive up?

All I know is that you're even charged a bag fee for bulk items on order pickup lol. Try adding a bookshelf or something to your cart and you'll see a bag fee tacked on. You would think they would be able to put things like that in a category where no bag fee is charged.

Back