Archived Just accepted a job offer at HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I was an intern at HQ over the summer and I just accepted their full time offer a couple of weeks ago, I'll be starting in the Spring. I'm pretty excited to finish school and finally start my life!

Congratulations on your new position. Best of luck. What division will you be working in?

Thanks!

I'm going to be in Merchandise Planning, as a Business Analyst. From what I understand, that's where most campus hires at corporate start.

Just to let you know Minneapolis is a cold place. BRRR!!! I know the FOX 9 Chief Meterologist. And Target its a cut-throat HQ.

Just to let you know Minneapolis is a cold place. BRRR!!! I know the FOX 9 Chief Meterologist. And Target its a cut-throat HQ.

It isn't that cold... lived there until I went to college 2 years ago, where I live now is cold!!!

Welcome, you may be the first HQ member of the forum, at least the first one who has announced themselves. I'm sure there are more, the clandestine watchers and lurkers >_> <_<

Nope not cold here -- lived here all my life. At least we didn't get the snowstorm like the East did this Halloween BUT I'm sure ours will come in time. Just need to dress warm and drive safely!

Welcome to The Break Room! It'll be interesting to get the perspective of a HQ team member. The best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back