Archived Just curious. How many TL in the back room do you guys have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-ish. I feel like BRTL is potentially on the chopping block. But she's awesome..... I would be bummed if she left.

Yes 4 dayside backroom leads and 3 overnight.
We are a AAA+ store that also has an offsite. But also do most of the work. We pulled Plano batches , price change , oos , caf , receiving pfresh, setting the line .Also my backroom pushes all the caf and oos. And before anyone says anything, yes we are an E2E store , however due to the increase in errors and things getting f*** up , we dont really allow many people do the backstock/pull. We let market do the e2e but that’s because they have 2 former backroom members doing all the pulls and backstocks.

Yes. The way a regular day is in my backroom .
1 receiver at 6 am , opener at 7:30 am, second receiver at 8 , the first tl at 9 , 11 opu person, at 12 second leader , at 3 one more backroom teamber for caf, 2 more at 5 pm ( depends on weekends we have 3 of them) and at 7:30 the closer.

I don’t think the sales floor TL would survive without the backroom mensbers and TL since we do all theirs pulls, even a guest request we pull it because they won’t.

Yes 7 backroom TL. We do have an offsite the reason we have so many.

A Tl and 4 members at the offsite.
The way a regular day is in my backroom .
1 receiver at 6 am , opener at 7:30 am, second receiver at 8 , the first tl at 9 , 11 opu person, at 12 second leader , at 3 one more backroom teamber for caf, 2 more at 5 pm ( depends on weekends we have 3 of them) and at 7:30 the closer.
And at 10 overnight rolls in with their own team

Just a quick run down , the backroom pulls Plano pogs, price change , in stocks , caf ( also stocking) flex fill , item merge, sweep , exceptional sweep when asked too , recalls , mirs, backstocking electronics and softlines,only baby hardlines. And all other pogs that the sales floor TL need.

Backroom/sfs

Flow.

And how does a offsite back room work ? How far off site is it

Just like the store minus the unload. So whatever is to much for the store gets sent to Offsite in a light day we have about 12-15 pallets that are strictly backstock.And it’s runs by Tl only . We pull pogs and caf and backstock also price change. Only 5 miles away from the store .

Yes 4 dayside backroom leads and 3 overnight.
We are a AAA+ store that also has an offsite. But also do most of the work. We pulled Plano batches , price change , oos , caf , receiving pfresh, setting the line .Also my backroom pushes all the caf and oos. And before anyone says anything, yes we are an E2E store , however due to the increase in errors and things getting f*** up , we dont really allow many people do the backstock/pull. We let market do the e2e but that’s because they have 2 former backroom members doing all the pulls and backstocks.
Lucky consumables team! Damn!

You're talking a store who's daily goals are probably 200k+
That is correct

One-ish. I feel like BRTL is potentially on the chopping block. But she's awesome..... I would be bummed if she left.
I too think BRTL’s are on the “chopping block” From what I’ve seen they’re becoming the new Consumables TL’s, SFS TL’s or just Flow TL’s.

@allnew2 Your store Still Has an off-site??? Wow I really thought they had gotten rid of them no matter the volume of your store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back