Just Joking Around: Fake Positions

Fixture Room ETL or TL: sits in the locked fixture room all day and hands out any and all needed fixtures to keep the room organized, clean, and safe. Also prints labels on the computer for team members so the printer does not jam or break and paper is not wasted.

Shipper TL: responsible for setting/placing ALL incoming shippers onto the sales floors as soon as they arrive. Eliminates empty shippers in a timely manner.

Hanger Fetcher TM - makes sure the fitting room is stocked with hangers but not so overstocked that 3 hangers fall when you grab 1 because they are so tightly crammed together, and makes sure that there's neither too much nor too little of each size. During down time sorts out all the size tabs into individual labeled containers.

Mom TL - Pulls you aside for a warm brownie and a glass of milk when the crazy expectations and crazy guests push you close to your breaking point. *EOE - The job is not gender specific; applicants of all genders and nongender will be equally considered for the position.

Old picture from a pilot store years ago...

So, does this exactly qualify as a position?

(And yes, when I walked by the walkie was turned on channel 1.)

WoJXxUK.jpg

Last edited:
You mean it's not best practice to set them in the steel and forget about them? 🙄

It would appear that way most of the time. Ours have actually been located this week! Sure beats the one we had in the steel for almost an entire year. :confused:

At least they’re backstocked.... it’s like a hide and seek game at my store... okay you have 15 seasonal shippers setting this week and one is located good luck

I never said they were in location up there 😂. Our store has a really bad habit of tying things but not actually setting them....

I never said they were in location up there 😂. Our store has a really bad habit of tying things but not actually setting them....

We used to be like that. But then being green for the TWT metrics stopped being such a hot button and now stuff just hangs out in the steel until I investigate & pester to do something proactive with it.

Back