Just Joking Around: Fake Positions

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
Sometimes I feel that my store disproportionately focuses on something or completely ignores another to the point I think they need someone in charge of that one thing. So I'm making up my own positions for Store T-1040. I'll start.

EDIT: Picked 1040 as a joke bc we joke about it. Yes it's a real store. It's assumed I'm not really talking about 1040. It's just a dream. 🙄:rolleyes:

Last edited:
REDCard Team Lead

Stop asking me how many I've signed up. No one wants this. It's plastered all over the store. Trust me, those who want to save 5% will sign up. Leave me alone, RCTL.

Sometimes I feel that my store disproportionately focuses on something or completely ignores another to the point I think they need someone in charge of that one thing. So I'm making up my own positions for Store T-1040. I'll start.

Store 1040 is an actual store located in Vista, CA. If you go back and look how the jokes originated it was based off a TBR poster that claimed this store was full of osha violations. While we do occasionally make jokes about it let's remember that it's an actual store with actual TMS.

Store 1040 is an actual store located in Vista, CA. If you go back and look how the jokes originated it was based off a TBR poster that claimed this store was full of osha violations. While we do occasionally make jokes about it let's remember that it's an actual store with actual TMS.
Yes, the magic store where nothing goes wrong. Or everything does. No in-between.

Waste Management Advocate: raising awareness to our guests that there ARE hidden trash receptacles throughout the store and main job is to follow guests from starbucks discreetly to keep our aisles...trash and litter (empty f-ing starbucks cups ) free..bonus for any plastic straws. (Helping the environment)

Compactor Operator - Tosses shit in without care. Mostly consumables and expired and moldy produce.
All the defectives from guest services and lots of liquids and chemicals.

ETL-Globetrotter

Travels all around the world to scope out the most exotic vacation spots, and has 150,000 pics on their Instagram taken in places that cost half of a team member’s annual salary in airfare alone

...fuck that one is real too. ETL-GE is in Straya at this very moment taking selfies next to Ayers Rock. Cheers, ya cunt!

ETL-Globetrotter

Travels all around the world to scope out the most exotic vacation spots, and has 150,000 pics on their Instagram taken in places that cost half of a team member’s annual salary in airfare alone

...fuck that one is real too. ETL-GE is in Straya at this very moment taking selfies next to Ayers Rock. Cheers, ya cunt!

I want to be Travel ETL

Back