Archived Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my first whole year at Spot, just wondering when do we usually do the Great Team Survey, ive heard all about it but ive heard nothing about a date.

What exactly is it?

Your chance to let Spot know what you think of the TLs and ETLs work performance.
Not that it will make a huge difference but if the BTS shows that the ETLs are universally hated there is a chance Spot will tell them make a plan to fix it.

Yup if you dislike your leaders, nows the chance to 1/10 them all on the survey. It's anonymous

I call this week B---fest 2013. I'm sure the surveys are taken seriously. When I worked at Walmart we had a couple managers get transferred after we completed surveys there. It was no coincidence. I hope we'll see change this year at our store!

I call this week B---fest 2013. I'm sure the surveys are taken seriously. When I worked at Walmart we had a couple managers get transferred after we completed surveys there. It was no coincidence. I hope we'll see change this year at our store!

do we work in the same store? in the last year our store has gone to hell in a handbasket due to the new STL and poor planning on their part

do we work in the same store? in the last year our store has gone to hell in a handbasket due to the new STL and poor planning on their part

well then you and i work at the same store because you just described mine perfectly.

I have yet to take the survey, but my only problem is there's such few team members in my department if I say something I'm positive they'll know it's me.

I'm praying to God my TL leaves soon! So much favoritism I want to punch him/her square in the face....wow. That's pretty harsh coming from me. Baha.

There's less then 10 people in my department so several of us are anxious to be brutally honest. At the same time we all feel very similar about improvements that need to be made in the store but especially our department. We already had a joint meeting with HR without our TL present about several issues in our department. While a couple things did change not much has. A lot of the same issues we're struggling with the rest of the store is too. So I've urged everybody to be honest. If they see some common themes I'm sure change will happen.

Don't worry, its anonymous and even if they suspect that it was YOU out of the 1of3 people who gave poor feedback, they can't do a SINGLE thing about it. If you felt like they were being retaliatory, you could report it and they would be in deep ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back