Archived killing me smalls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend, someone genius decided that since POG batches weren't generating true depth to fill, multiple cosmetics dept's were purged 100% and when we tried to backstock the remaining, CAF began triggering to pull everything backstocked. Essentially making COS CAF pull 4hrs+.

We locu'd everything, push to capacity, and then backstock'd true backstock, but the same problem persists.

Our otl's are not off, our capacity is 100%, and there are no dual locations. Does anyone have any idea how to fix our trigger pulls???

Last edited:
I checked the Salesfloor ties report, we don't have any of the prior POGs tied. :'/

Locu-ing does not update SFQ. You need to update capacities to true capacities if they are over/understated and then you need to make sure the SFQ matches the capacity which should be what is actually on the floor for anything you send to backstock. This will prevent the backstock-pull cycle. You also probably found stuff that wasn't in location when you locu-ed the stockroom, so once you backstock it without updating capacity/SFQ then it triggers in a pull since the system just found it.

Our otl's are not off, our capacity is 100%, and there are no dual locations. Does anyone have any idea how to fix our trigger pulls???

Check the SFQ (floor counts). As sigma7 said, using LOCU does not affect the floor counts like pulling (batches and SUBT) does.

Somehow enter the reality of the film Looper and steal the time travelling technology and "looper" the person that created the horrifically epic fail side effects from STO backs stocking. That's pretty much the only solution to your problem.

If I back stock a full tub of shampoo that has been worked or from an endcap that was murdered, there is no fucking logical reason that I should have to pull it the next hour. It's fucking back stock for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back