Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, gottem question. I'm in the app and looking at my time card for last pay period. And I see the following:
4:03 pm 7:38 pm
8:11 pm 8:45 pm
8:45 pm
10:22 pm

The red I think I understand. I was scheduled for a 4:30 start but got there early and LOD let me start early because we were getting hammered. 7:38-8:11 was my meal. But what's with the 8:45 twice in purple? Any ideas?
It’s your 15 (the time mytime picked for you). Don’t ask me why they do it that way.

That is weird. And it's the only day that shows it. At least the important stuff added up right.

Anybody still getting “Access Denied. License Required”?
Maybe if your a Branch store, you can only access Branch and vice verse with Kronos.
Branch is cool and all but Kronos sounds better with seeing my Timecard and time-off requests at home.

Last edited:
Anybody still getting “Access Denied. License Required”?
Maybe if your a Branch store, you can only access Branch and vice verse with Kronos.
Branch is cool and all but Kronos sounds better with seeing my Timecard and time-off requests at home.

Kronos doesn't let you see time off request just your timecard. Most at my store would love to trade

Okay, gottem question. I'm in the app and looking at my time card for last pay period. And I see the following:
4:03 pm 7:38 pm
8:11 pm 8:45 pm
8:45 pm
10:22 pm

The red I think I understand. I was scheduled for a 4:30 start but got there early and LOD let me start early because we were getting hammered. 7:38-8:11 was my meal. But what's with the 8:45 twice in purple? Any ideas?
It did it to me once last week and once the week before, but not this week. The first time, HR had manually edited my time card to charge my OT to another store, but the second time I don't think they would have had any reason to adjust it.

As long as the hours add up I guess I can't complain.

Flyers up are in my breakroom for it but when you type in the URL and then get to the eHR screen to log in, you just get an error message like you typed in your password wrong

Flyers up are in my breakroom for it but when you type in the URL and then get to the eHR screen to log in, you just get an error message like you typed in your password wrong
For some reason it doesn't seem to work for me if I'm connected to the guest wifi.

That could work. I did cover Starbucks after my meal for theirs. So 8:11 to 8:45 might have been my time pretending to be a barista.

So I have a quetion on this topic as well , so if you do a " request to cover " what happens if no one takes your shift from the swap bored ?& Is there a deadline you will know by if they don't

If anyone gets the “Access Denied. License Required” error, CSC doesn’t know about it. They are gonna send it to higher ups about it. Server URL was correct and she reset my account (Adaptive Authentication and lock-unlock account) but no dice.

They go into request manager in mytime (one of the tabs with daily grid, maintain current schedule, pre plan etc.) Click on the ( request to cover) And there is a button that says "accept" swap shift essentially
Thanks!

I've also noticed that shifts on the swap board don't translate to Kronos and vice versa. So if you put your cashier shift on Kronos, people might not see it because they don't use the app. I would probably put it up in both places to be safe.

I've also noticed that shifts on the swap board don't translate to Kronos and vice versa. So if you put your cashier shift on Kronos, people might not see it because they don't use the app. I would probably put it up in both places to be safe.

Hopefully two different people don't grab the shift lol

But seriously, does HR monitor the Kronos shift swap requests or how does it work on your end? The TSC board is easy bc everyone can see what's happening there....

I hate Kronos. I keep trying to put a shift up but it says it's already up but it doesn't pop up in my list of requests. Branch sounds so much better...

But seriously, does HR monitor the Kronos shift swap requests or how does it work on your end? The TSC board is easy bc everyone can see what's happening there....

We are supposed to but it's not user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back