Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am trying to help my son.

We installed the Kronos app the phone, and we keep getting an "Authentication Failed" He just came from the store and got his password and such straightened out.

Someone said that only people with an Iphone are currently able to access? Can anyone help me?

Chris

So when I use the above server name, and type in the login information, it comes back "Authentication Failed"

Whats my next step to access Kronos?

I use android and can use it fine. Did you enter the server information correctly?

He will most likely need to call csc from the store to straighten it out. They want to set up some security questions the first time you use it. You can try from home, but i think the first time needs to be at a work computer.
1-612-304-4357

Verify the information.

The server is:
hṭṭps://mytimemobile.target.com

The Login ID is the team member number.

The Password is the same password for logging into a my device/zebra or MyTime Self Service.

Is there a way to see the shift swaps available on Kronos Mobile for all workcenters? I work in electronics and would like to see the shifts available for cashier and hardlines as well. Nobody seems to use the shift swap board and all I can see are available electronics shifts, which there are never many of. Is that something I have to talk to my ETL-HR about?

You can see available shifts on Kronos? We have to user Branch for that.

Is there a way to see the shift swaps available on Kronos Mobile for all workcenters? I work in electronics and would like to see the shifts available for cashier and hardlines as well. Nobody seems to use the shift swap board and all I can see are available electronics shifts, which there are never many of. Is that something I have to talk to my ETL-HR about?

Another downside to Kronos is that it only let's you see shifts for the work centers you are keyed as.

Here's a trick. Ask HR to add cashier and hardlines as secondary workcenters for you on mytime under the team member settings function.

This will allow you to see cashier and hardlines shifts as well.

Last edited:
Our store wont let us use kronos they said it generates the wrong needed shifts because they trash the mytime schedule and write it from scratch :( its super frustrating there are o many shifts people can take but they wont let us :/

Our store wont let us use kronos they said it generates the wrong needed shifts because they trash the mytime schedule and write it from scratch :( its super frustrating there are o many shifts people can take but they wont let us :/

Do you guys use the paper swap board?

Another downside to Kronos is that it only let's you see shifts for the work centers you are keyed as.

Here's a trick. Ask HR to add cashier and hardlines as secondary workcenters for you on mytime under the team member settings function.

This will allow you to see cashier and hardlines shifts as well.
My HRTM is too lazy... I've asked and been told no.

Do you guys use the paper swap board?
Yes we do not that anyone is giving any shifts atm. There are tons of cashier shifts on krons though everytime I ask about it my hrtm tells me its not a real shift. I know she isnt being difficult or deceptive about it. She said they havent even rolled it out at our store yet because of how they delete the mytime auto schedule and rewrite from scratch (which our hrbp or whatever is really mad about)

Ask your etl or senior hr. And if all else fails hotline. They are limiting your ability to make a living

Finally got things sorted with my HR and took a cashier shift via Kronos. If it doesnt get approved does it auto deny?

Finally got things sorted with my HR and took a cashier shift via Kronos. If it doesnt get approved does it auto deny?

It wont auto deny, however if no one approves the shift anyone can grab it especially if it's also on paper at the store I recommend giving the store a call and letting them know you picked up a shift and ask if someone in HR or a senior or higher can approve it for you on kronos.

We sent someone home bc she picked up a shift on kronos but it was already on paper and someone already signed up for it

Well I called and was told once agin it was a falsly generated shift and wasnt allowed to take it. . .I officially am not a fan of this app -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back