Archived Ladderless Backroom???

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I worked offshore if you weren't harnessed up and lanyarded in above 4 feet, you were fired on the spot.
Different circumstances.... this is a ladder/staircase and as long as target supplies reasonable accommodations and the proper training for ladder Saftey there is no reason to say the ladders are unsafe

back in the day if this was an issue I'd just locu the whole waco and dump it in the vehicle for salesfloor to push because I KNOW our backroom team didn't do that shit...now I hesitate to do that since I most likely will be the one having to push it....was asked to pull toys the other day and there was a box of hotwheels backstocked even though our hotwheels aisle is never full. Some jackass didn't wanna open it up and hang all 40+ hotwheels in the box so they backstock it and hope someone else has to do it. I literally pulled it and left it in their aisle unlocated so not only is their hot wheels aisle on the floor low but they now have an error in their case stock location...fuck that guy, puts shit off on people all the time and I'm SURE it's him. Now he will get talked to about not pushing everything AND having errors probably. Honestly not a fan of doing that type of shit but it seems to always happen with the toys guy. Anything over 30+ count in the box that needs to be hanged he basically just backstocks. Keeps coming out on autos so it's not provable but it seems obvious.
Want ing not to push and "running out of time " arnt the same offense. We have to budget our time pushing to allow for backstocking of course right? At least youve not run across that TM of mine who "freethrow shoots " her backstock "wherever" she can. So ladderless wont be an issue in our store.

Don't take the term ladderless so literally. We STILL HAVE LADDERS LOL. It's a concept of using the correct behaviors and tactics to eliminate unnecessary backstock and become more efficient. A lot of you are correct that it cannot happen without everyone participating and buying in. However it CAN be done!!

Want ing not to push and "running out of time " arnt the same offense. We have to budget our time pushing to allow for backstocking of course right? At least youve not run across that TM of mine who "freethrow shoots " her backstock "wherever" she can. So ladderless wont be an issue in our store.
Show me how one can be a dedicated business owner in a 4 hour shift. If your answer is all the stores in my district are doing it, it can be done...just delete you account right now. If you strip your hours in half and your ETLs hours in half can you still do your job to it's fullest potential? If you say yes to that that means your job must be pretty easy for the amount of coin you get and the bonus you earn off the backs of your part time workers. I'm down for a leaderless store well before a ladderless backroom. Stores runs so much better when the over bearing micro managing leaders are out of the building...but hey someone needs to support Starbucks

Paper dbo here, our sd told us that we're going to a ladder less backroom in the next couple months. For the stores that already have it, how do you guys deal with paper pallets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back