• Thread starter Codeteam15
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Codeteam15

I was talking to the DTL during his visit last week and I guess I must have made a strong impression on him because later that night the stl pulls me in his office to talk about a few of the tl positions available. I've only been back with Target for almost 3 months and I've already been Cross trained in every area except ap. The stl moved me from cart attendant to electronics and I got a .75 cent pay raise about 6 weeks ago. And I think the talk with the DTL during his visit (since electronics and toys are big draws this time of year he wanted to see what the tm think of how things are going) had a lot to do with the stl talking to me about seeing me as a tl.

I was talking to the DTL during his visit last week and I guess I must have made a strong impression on him because later that night the stl pulls me in his office to talk about a few of the tl positions available. I've only been back with Target for almost 3 months and I've already been Cross trained in every area except ap. The stl moved me from cart attendant to electronics and I got a .75 cent pay raise about 6 weeks ago. And I think the talk with the DTL during his visit (since electronics and toys are big draws this time of year he wanted to see what the tm think of how things are going) had a lot to do with the stl talking to me about seeing me as a tl.
That's how I got promoted! It's always good to impress your boss's boss! Lol

Exactly. I'm just glad that promotions at my store aren't based on your ass kissing ability

its true , nothing impresses the management like something that impresses their boss,best way to get promoted if that is what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back