Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

What is the point of the 3 DPCI per Waco rule with especially something like books? Wacos are big in space compared to what item is in it on average, discounted books are IR'd anyways, and come Q4, that rule is always thrown out of the window. I don't understand why companies are so fixated in how things look backstock wise as opposed to how efficient it is.
Because it's prolly a trackable metric

What is the point of the 3 DPCI per Waco rule with especially something like books? Wacos are big in space compared to what item is in it on average, discounted books are IR'd anyways, and come Q4, that rule is always thrown out of the window. I don't understand why companies are so fixated in how things look backstock wise as opposed to how efficient it is.
This is a rule your store made up, but its to prevent back room errors because they are less things in the waco to get mixed up.

Anyone else's tech department being screwed over by the group or higher? Our backroom just got nuked and now they're lucky to have one of us in store for 5 hours some days

the only tm with email at my store was the receiving person.
electronics tms had emails at one point. I think for external training email confirmation.
Our backroom just got nuked and now they're lucky to have one of us in store for 5 hours some days
seriously? Jeez that sucks dude. We're running the pilot at our store, since overnight pushes our truck now, rather than tech coming in at 5-7 they come in at 8 giving significantly more overlap for tech meaning it gives us more time to do stuff!

We DO get pulled quite often (during overlap) for other store needs.
What is the point of the 3 DPCI per Waco rule with especially something like books?
its just because it fits well. its just best practice high key. shoving high DPCIs into a Waco is never a good idea to begin with.

I hate those albums. The stans always cut the albums open to get the collectibles inside and I have to damage them out.
They aren’t true fans if they are doing this they are not supporting the artist! AP needs to start scaring the bat shit out of these girls they can’t just open shit up and take what they want in the store like wtf.

They aren’t true fans if they are doing this they are not supporting the artist! AP needs to start scaring the bat shit out of these girls they can’t just open shit up and take what they want in the store like wtf.
Exactly, they're probably just looking to resell. Speaking of which, people are already reselling the Zelda hip pack and collector's edition of the game on eBay. Shameful.

Exactly, they're probably just looking to resell. Speaking of which, people are already reselling the Zelda hip pack and collector's edition of the game on eBay. Shameful.
There is a Tik Tok circulating apparently someone sold the hip pack separately (for the 5 cents it rings up for) and they posted the receipt on social media . RIP to that associate because I am pretty sure the transaction number is visible.

There is a Tik Tok circulating apparently someone sold the hip pack separately (for the 5 cents it rings up for) and they posted the receipt on social media . RIP to that associate because I am pretty sure the transaction number is visible.
Oh wait, I was charged 5 cents too. Was it only supposed to come with the standard edition and not the collector's edition? Because I bought the collector's edition and got the bag for 5 cents haha. Whoops.

Edit: Actually I checked the receipt. It says "Buy1Get1Free" under the collector's edition , so it was eligible. I saw a post on Reddit saying it's not, so I think the redditor is incorrect.

I dont know why Consumer Cellular expects non-technicians to activate phones. Sorry, but we already have enough on our plates and CC takes way longer to activate phones than the others. We prioritize what Target wants us to do, not CC. They aren't our bosses
Depending on your store, tech folks have to setup phones.

I dont know why Consumer Cellular expects non-technicians to activate phones. Sorry, but we already have enough on our plates and CC takes way longer to activate phones than the others. We prioritize what Target wants us to do, not CC. They aren't our bosses
not even that but they’re always so fucking rude. i told this one fossil that the MS TM has surgery on their back and was on medical leave and she was FLABERGASTED

Back