Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

too much credit

i defected it, had to clock out

told the next person "hey take these to receiving thanks"

and here we are

theres a pile of these like this
Ah, yeah, that'll do it.

I guess the R in CRC stands for rewrap now, then :p

Smallish store, so we do what we can that day. This week has been absolutely crazy and both Monday and Wednesday didn't have the truck finished by the time the closer came in. On Monday, for example, we received 23 TVs, some being for March Madness, and we ran out of room. We had to tie the March Madness pog to the floor and pull the TVs to the floor to make room for the rest in the back. I haven't been able to audit through the day for awhile now and I've just been doing the truck, then pulls, and on Monday and Thursday, set up a three tier for new releases the following day before leaving. I haven't received any major complaints from management, so they know what we have and how much work we can actually get done.

Smallish store, so we do what we can that day. This week has been absolutely crazy and both Monday and Wednesday didn't have the truck finished by the time the closer came in. On Monday, for example, we received 23 TVs, some being for March Madness, and we ran out of room. We had to tie the March Madness pog to the floor and pull the TVs to the floor to make room for the rest in the back. I haven't been able to audit through the day for awhile now and I've just been doing the truck, then pulls, and on Monday and Thursday, set up a three tier for new releases the following day before leaving. I haven't received any major complaints from management, so they know what we have and how much work we can actually get done.

they overly sent us to much from during the Super Bowl & luckily a lot of those are also for March Madness. Ah the Tune In Releases haven’t had to worry about those in almost a year now. Ever since GM took that over things just pile up until they need vehicles and u see a all store smart huddle to clear the vehicles and do the backstock lol. It’s a ghost town management wise for us they avoid the area like the plague even during their daily walks

they overly sent us to much from during the Super Bowl & luckily a lot of those are also for March Madness. Ah the Tune In Releases haven’t had to worry about those in almost a year now. Ever since GM took that over things just pile up until they need vehicles and u see a all store smart huddle to clear the vehicles and do the backstock lol. It’s a ghost town management wise for us they avoid the area like the plague even during their daily walks
We have our new releases in the lock up unstocked and have the dates either written on the box with a marker or the box sticker visible just from looking. The Funkos for tomorrow killed our lock up this week also. Since when did Target have a convention and when will Funkos go the way of the Beanie Babies

We have our new releases in the lock up unstocked and have the dates either written on the box with a marker or the box sticker visible just from looking. The Funkos for tomorrow killed our lock up this week also. Since when did Target have a convention and when will Funkos go the way of the Beanie Babies
GM Entertainment gets 2 shelves for their street dates when they get a chance to push all their product which is not often. Funko for us we have no backstock or it and it’s always zoned to the point what see in front is the same all the way back. The TargetCon has been going around since 2018. It started out as a nickname for the big grouper launches from the Funko community & it’s just been recently acknowledged by Target so it’s getting for emphasis overall. We tend to always sell through all of ours. Since over time many guests that are closer to other targets start coming to us since we handle it the best as they say compared to other targets/retailers. Those are the same guests that love that we limit exclusives as a store no matter what department

Have you guys had visits from Motorola vendors? They seem very active recently telling people about Motorola Insiders, probably getting ready for Target to sell their new phones that they are trying to get back into the phone scene with.

Have you guys had visits from Motorola vendors? They seem very active recently telling people about Motorola Insiders, probably getting ready for Target to sell their new phones that they are trying to get back into the phone scene with.
Not in my market. We aren't expecting to see anything of our Moto rep until the G Stylus has a solidified release date.

Flex looking for something and not caring bout the mess they leave behind.
as much as im on board with blame flex, its actually my tms

I would be talking to the tech team on that.
yeah and its something like "ok" *happens again* they don't care and my etl takes it out on me cos i do lmao

Ours gets better when we audit the error locations pointed out in greenfield
my etl started doing that
it hasnt really been helping

and now that he's on vacation to mardi gras its just been a party boat back here

Flex looking for something and not caring bout the mess they leave behind.

Tech backstocking similar looking items in the same Waco or even just multiple DPCIs in the same one while there are dozens of empty Wacos nearby and flex getting pissed off about it, so flex looking for something and not caring bout the mess they leave behind. It tends to happen when tech decides to flex shit out all over their aisles instead of putting things where they belong so that they can maintain their counts properly. We have to into "Is this it? No? What about this? No? Hmmmm....Let me try this one? Nope? Fuck this shit!"

Tech backstocking similar looking items in the same Waco or even just multiple DPCIs in the same one while there are dozens of empty Wacos nearby and flex getting pissed off about it, so flex looking for something and not caring bout the mess they leave behind. It tends to happen when tech decides to flex shit out all over their aisles instead of putting things where they belong so that they can maintain their counts properly. We have to into "Is this it? No? What about this? No? Hmmmm....Let me try this one? Nope? Fuck this shit!"
this is a whole ass mood

my fave thing is tech backstocking similar looking items but backstocking them as 1 item cos they couldnt be assed to notice one is for iphone xr and the other for 11 or smth

GOD THE FLEXING THING TOO i hate items being flexed because

1. they never tie them in so then flex comes in like REEEEEEE (and its very valid)
2. they never print the label for them
3. they never audit the item thats SUPPOSED to go there. they see an item on the peg and go "alright no need to audit this" so we never get it in

so in closing, fuck my team

Back