Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Mints whole thing is you're paying for unlimited and you don't use it. I payed hundreds of dollars for an unlimited plan and realizing I only used 2 gigabytes a month. If you're using more than 12 gigabytes a month you aren't using Wifi nearly as much as you could and being conscious of your data.
Except for the people that either don't have reliable wifi options available to them or are on the go with their phones enough that they need a cellular data connection at times.
Also, an unlimited option is a boon for many people that would rather not need to be overly conscious of their usage, even if that means $10-20 per month more. Convenience can be a powerful motivator, especially with technology.

This mint mobile thing looks like a good deal
*Googles who their network provider is*

Oh... nevermind.

I'll stick with Verizon. T-mobile's network around here is flaky at best.

Does anyone know if you can request replacement key caps for the razer keyboard display. Once one person steals a key everyone else starts taking them.

Unless you stay at home 24/7, you really shouldn't use wifi for many tasks, specifically anything with a password. Yeah, getting access to TBR isn't that big of a deal...unless you use the same password everywhere. And sites auto submit your password, thank you cookies, and that's all that's needed, password submission for people on a public network to snag the login and password.

Does anyone know if you can request replacement key caps for the razer keyboard display. Once one person steals a key everyone else starts taking them.
Does it need to be functional, or display only? There's always gluing them to the rubber cushions.

Can confirm what @BoxCutter said, I tried and failed to get any sort of replacement for the keys or the keyboard. My store eventually just had to remove the keyboard display entirely once 80% of the key caps were gone. Razer just won't do anything about it

Has the option to print a rewrap ticket disappeared from everyone’s my work? Or is it just something weird at my store?

@sprez ours is not working either. I called 701 and they said that it was removed to remove some bugs. He told me that we were supposed to store those items in the backroom until it was fixed.

I just want it back. I dont want random stuff shoved in the back.

Has the option to print a rewrap ticket disappeared from everyone’s my work? Or is it just something weird at my store?
The option has been gone for a couple days...defect is there but no rewrap. Really odd.
@sprez ours is not working either. I called 701 and they said that it was removed to remove some bugs. He told me that we were supposed to store those items in the backroom until it was fixed.

I just want it back. I dont want random stuff shoved in the back.
Same here, glad to know they are aware of the issue at least.

The option has been gone for a couple days...defect is there but no rewrap. Really odd.

So today I was doing further rewraps on rewraps that I had previously done. All Target brand would accept a further rewrap. When I scanned Deer Stags ( shoe ) the rewrap option would not appear. Somehow that brand must not allow a price to be below what they want it to be. You got me. In my 8 yrs of doing shoes never seen this. So I'm thinking whatever the product you scanned wouldn't allow that price point. I'm just guessing here because it appears for everything else. My ETL had no idea either. We agreed if they don't sell in a week I will defect them out.

Hey just out of curiosity do any of you guys wear ear pieces with the walkie? I've heard 2 stories, one that it distracts from active selling and guest interaction, and one that if I want to use one I just have to ask AP or an ETL. I plan on asking soon but I just wanted to get some other opinions. I've also heard that remodeled stores use them more often?

Hey just out of curiosity do any of you guys wear ear pieces with the walkie? I've heard 2 stories, one that it distracts from active selling and guest interaction, and one that if I want to use one I just have to ask AP or an ETL. I plan on asking soon but I just wanted to get some other opinions. I've also heard that remodeled stores use them more often?
Depends on the store. My store ended up with almost all the TLs/ETLs wearing one, mostly because it was that much easier to hear what was going on. It's also better for guest interactions in a lot of ways, since the guests no longer have to hear our walkie chatter 100% of the time. I'd recommend wearing one, just ask either HR or your ETL for one (they're really cheap for the store to buy)

Back