Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

You wouldn’t have a choice . And neither would your sd or dtl . If it’s in the plan it will be done .
No I get that lol. I’m saying that we’re the biggest target in our state and if they REALLY wanted to we could even expand into the garden center (but that’ll never happen) I’m tryna say that electronics makes a lot of money at our store so if corporate does anything it’s they might make it bigger.

No I get that lol. I’m saying that we’re the biggest target in our state and if they REALLY wanted to we could even expand into the garden center (but that’ll never happen) I’m tryna say that electronics makes a lot of money at our store so if corporate does anything it’s they might make it bigger.
That's the smart thing to do - this is Target though.
If it's anything like what happened at my store, your electronics section will shrink and then everyone in corporate will surprise pikachu face when your sales go down.

I’m a store that has an off-site due to its volume . 90mil$ doubles and triples and it still got smaller.

It seems to be dependent on electronic sales. I've seen 3-4 different floor designs so far. My store's electronics gained an aisle, but we lost most of our older product that barely sold.

I know we are a test store for beauty , that shit it’s even worse . Beauty no longer has backstock in the back room. And it’s all like ulta with drawers
Are they locked drawers in a basedeck on the floor? Very curious. Our remodel has been pushed back so many times it's a joke, we're hoping for Jan 2022 again. My store is 19 years old with no remodel and I'm really eager to get the ball rolling!

Anyone else having issues with stuff staying backstocked? My store has it as an issue across all departments, but its even worse for Electronics due to all the discontinued books, movies, and CDs we CAN'T send back.

Finally getting the new Nintendo display setup. Anyone have any use of the drawers it comes with? I'm assuming it'll mostly just be where we put video game cases.

They May monthly planner had a picture of an iPad Pro with the 10% off redcard coupondetails, and of course the coupon excludes apple products lol
It also lists “Nintendo, sony, and xbox hardware” as excluded but then controllers for all three are included as eligible items… :rolleyes:

They May monthly planner had a picture of an iPad Pro with the 10% off redcard coupondetails, and of course the coupon excludes apple products lol
The June monthly planner that starts 5/17 states for all whom still have the standard tv wall there’s many upcoming changes for it including fixtures signage and what size TVs will be on the wall

Back