Like a Hat out of Hell

As long as you were working in the coolers or freezer, my store didn’t care what you wore, including hats, hoods, face masks, gloves, etc., but when you left the coolers and freezers to go to the sales floor, not hats were allowed.

Same in my store. I don't work in the freezer but I'm friends with the pfresh tms and they can wear whatever hat they want as long as they're in the freezer. Staying warm and all that.

Last edited:
I work with so many people who wear hats on the daily, from style to backroom, even a TL who's guest service. Lately, they've been cracking down, though, and it's catching a lot of people off guard.

Like, I don't technically have a "medical necessity" but I had cancer a bit back and my hair is super thin and hats make me feel comfortable when I don't have time to do the whole color spray/specific styling/poofing and hoping for the best bullshit just so I don't have rude guest staring at me.

I don't see why hats in general are considered unprofessional and I hope they relax on that rule soon. 🤷‍♀️ I'm going to keep doing my job to the best of my ability and stay in my own lane.

Back