Like a Hat out of Hell

Yeah fingers crossed I resolve this issue. Rumor at my store is one of the ETLs at my store isn't gonna be with Spot for much longer but I learned quickly not to put too much stock in rumors. I wanna go for at least five donations and round it out to a nice number so in a few years I'll hit my goal.

Off-topic: Had 2 women complain about one of my cashiers (she had a generous bit of ink & piercings).
I asked if she were rude or disrespectful & they said "No, but LOOK!" I looked at her then them questioningly.
They then asked if we had a dress code & I said "Of course!"
Annnnnnd? they asked.
I said "Red & khaki".

My new job is for a state office that helps people with disabilities get jobs.
I did it before I moved down to Jersey as well.
We had a older guy waiting when a young fellow with piercings and tattoos rolled past him in a racing wheel chair.
He said to me in a soto voice, "You get all kinds of customers here don't you?'
In the same voice I replied, "He's one of the counselors."

Wear a kilt!

Spot loves a kilt!
I'm not even kidding when I say I tried. I used to cart attend a lot and thought it would be hilarious/useful. I had one picked out and eveything. It had pockets like cargo pants. I called it the tactikilt and they hated the idea lol

All I am is jealous. I wanted this one. modern-kilt-desert-tan.jpg Apparently the phrase "Be you. Be target." Is only acceptable when it's convenient for them.

So order it! Not a single ETL had a problem with it at my store. That pic was taken by our STL. He thought it was way cool.

I'm jealous lol I'll consider it. Think I can get away with it on the sales floor?

I wish I had ETLs like that at my store....

If I'm allowed like this, I don't see how it's a big deal.

s4xfky.jpg

I would totally rock the Target kilt. Everyone in the world deserves a good look at my nice pale legs.

I would totally rock the Target kilt. Everyone in the world deserves a good look at my nice pale legs.
Lol who wouldn't wear a kilt?

Lol that still wouldn't stop me. I'd find something to freak them out.

Sorry for digging up an old thread but my question is related to the topic...

I’ve read the Target Handbook and nothing was said anything about hats and beanies. Today, we’ve been told that TMs are not allowed to wear hats and beanies. I can understand why baseball hats are not allowed but I thought beanies are okay for people working in PFresh since it’s cold over there. Are we really not allowed to wear beanies?

Sorry for digging up an old thread but my question is related to the topic...

I’ve read the Target Handbook and nothing was said anything about hats and beanies. Today, we’ve been told that TMs are not allowed to wear hats and beanies. I can understand why baseball hats are not allowed but I thought beanies are okay for people working in PFresh since it’s cold over there. Are we really not allowed to wear beanies?

Depends on store and leadership.

As long as you were working in the coolers or freezer, my store didn’t care what you wore, including hats, hoods, face masks, gloves, etc., but when you left the coolers and freezers to go to the sales floor, no hats were allowed.

Last edited:
Back