Archived Link for "my schedule"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
Does anyone have the link that works for the website where we can view our schedule? I had to reset my phone and thought I emailed it to myself and didn't. :oops: someone posted it awhile ago, one that worked, and I can't seem to find it on the threads. Thanks in advance!!

@Retail Girl Thank you, for some reason when the thread list in my profile works this was not on it

The second one for sure got deleted I got the alert

Don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I find that I can't change my password from my phone or home PC, only on the work PCs. I was stuck without mobile view schedule access on my day off and it freaked me out a little. I write my schedule down anyway, but I'm OCD like that. :)

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I find that I can't change my password from my phone or home PC, only on the work PCs. I was stuck without mobile view schedule assess on my day off and it freaked me out a little. I write my schedule down anyway, but I'm OCD like that. :)

Can only change a password at work.

Mods can we make a sticky post about changing EHR passwords. That it only works from a TSC computer. Not a phone or outside computer. :)

Yeah I think a good 75 percent of stuff can only be seen on work computers like schedule availability and things like that I know can only be seen at work

From another thread:

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357

To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
@NitroKing2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back