I'm Lost! LOA questions from a concerned team member

So, I am leaving in December out of country for 3 weeks and I was told that I should take an LOA.
Few questions:
- How long does it take to hear back from "corporate?" after putting in your LOA request
- Its now halfway through October, am I pushing it? Is this considered a little late? *about a month until I need to leave*
- Did you ever get declined an LOA? If so, what did you do?
-ANY TIPS??

Edit: we gucci 👍

Last edited:
I needed a personal LOA, store referred me to pay and benefits, who referred me back to the store. What worked was calling pay and benefits and explaining the back and forth. Pay and benefits started a three way call by calling the store with me on the line, and the pay and benefits person and HRTM figured it out between them.

Talk to your hr & your etl again. Sounds like you are going on vacation for 3 weeks, which is a personal loa. Stupid question is, are you under 90 days? Waiting to the last minute headed to 4th qtr, is not a good thing.

Talk to your hr & your etl again. Sounds like you are going on vacation for 3 weeks, which is a personal loa. Stupid question is, are you under 90 days? Waiting to the last minute headed to 4th qtr, is not a good thing.
No im not under my 90 days. Im gonna try and contact my hr tomorrow since i didnt see them today

There’s a Personal LOA form that you HR Team should be able to provide you with. You fill that form out then hand it to your ETL who decides whether or not to approve it. Then they’ll give it back to HR to key into LeavePro. That’s how it works at my store.

Back