Archived Lol Our Stores Way overstaffed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ competing with Amazon and doing 1k orders a day. Gun was cleared 3 hours before we opened lmao

send them into the freezer and back stock and push we have 1 left over pallet from wednesday and 3 new ones that just arrived 6 hours ago !!!
also have 5 dairy pallets that arrive 6 hours ago too !!

we need help to push that damn FDC truck of 1400 pieces.

Lol @ competing with Amazon and doing 1k orders a day. Gun was cleared 3 hours before we opened lmao

Come over help our store who had 160 orders and every PDA in the store was picking before we opened we just cleared the gun before we opened the doors and then orders dropped all night. Never bitch you have to many people. Never bitch you have to many people. Lend a hand somewhere else, pull a batch, backstock, grab a broom sweep an aisle. Run a car of reshop or just pick up reshop and bring it to guest services. Never bitch you have to many people.

Come over help our store who had 160 orders and every PDA in the store was picking before we opened we just cleared the gun before we opened the doors and then orders dropped all night. Never bitch you have to many people. Never bitch you have to many people. Lend a hand somewhere else, pull a batch, backstock, grab a broom sweep an aisle. Run a car of reshop or just pick up reshop and bring it to guest services. Never bitch you have to many people.

This is true we overscheduled but becsuse we missed sales earlier this week they started sending people home.

I was on tvs but when it died down I started pushing cafs

This was our store too. Again, Never complain you have too many people! Be proactive! Clean up the receiving area, clean up the baler and compacter area. Take the time to straighten up the signing room which is probably a mess by this time. Too many people? I fart in your general direction!

Overall Target is still doing way more orders than last year. But someone pretty high up the chain must have panicked by increasing the capacity by so much.

Last year with most SFS stores at a 300 order cap, we were slammed and not prepared at all. This year they pushed most existing SFS stores up to a 750 order cap (1050 starting today) in addition to adding several hundred new SFS locations with a 300 order cap. So it's probably at least triple the capacity over last year, for what will end up being a 40-60% increase in orders.

We were understaffed as per usual, so it was a nice change of pace to be able to keep up.

Yesterday when we got caught up on picking, we sent 4 people to pack and the rest of us pulled and pushed the autofills, went through the ITA report and pulled EXFs for everything that had br locations, then cleaned and swept the backroom. Left at noon, came back at 4 and picked until the store opened.

Overall Target is still doing way more orders than last year. But someone pretty high up the chain must have panicked by increasing the capacity by so much.

Last year with most SFS stores at a 300 order cap, we were slammed and not prepared at all. This year they pushed most existing SFS stores up to a 750 order cap (1050 starting today) in addition to adding several hundred new SFS locations with a 300 order cap. So it's probably at least triple the capacity over last year, for what will end up being a 40-60% increase in orders.

We got slammed today. It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't pulled two members of my team (read: half) for other things as well as other issues. I managed to get one back, but I hope they are able to finish packing today's orders...

I want to get them each a little something to say thank you because I know they were accosted anytime they set foot in Electronics.

We got slammed too, with over 400 orders by the time I left, but we also had 10 TMs so it was no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back