Archived Longtime tms being targeted consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Maybe that's how it goes at the DC.

One of the top metrics for stores is retention. You don't keep a high retention by replacing great experienced tms with seasonals who may have no intention of staying.

Otherwise we just schedule people.

I thought stores were required to hire new blood though or is that not a thing necessarily? I always thought it strange we hire permanents right before seasonal but figured it was a weird thing to cheat them out of keeping seasonals?

I thought stores were required to hire new blood though or is that not a thing necessarily? I always thought it strange we hire permanents right before seasonal but figured it was a weird thing to cheat them out of keeping seasonals?

Just for the nature of retail yes we are always hiring with stores averaging anywhere from 100 to 250 team members you will always have moment.

So we should always be looking for talent. The goal for stores is to lose only 3 team member a month but in my district the average is anywhere from 6 to 12 depending on the store and volume.

Even during seasonal hiring we hired a few regulars so these good hires wouldn't try to find jobs elsewhere

I can't be more specific about this situation ...

A SRTL, former ETL, was being targeted, sorry for the pun, for termination because he made too much per hour and because of his ongoing health issues. The health issues were remedied by pharmaceutical treatments and didn't negatively reflect on his attendance.

One day, his STL must have left open an email on one of the computers and he saw it.

He walked out. Just walked out. No notice. No discussion. No two weeks.

for termination because he made too much per hour and because of his ongoing health issues

The second one has a little more weight. Stores are very limited in their ability to replace health issue team members.

I can speak for my store we have taken team member transfers making 20 dollars an hour.

But trying to have someone who can't work because of health issues while morally wrong is a realistic issue that stores deal with.

But trying to have someone who can't work because of health issues while morally wrong is a realistic issue that stores deal with.

Speaking for my store I have to agree with this. I have seen more people forced out because of their health problems whether it be injuries or other medical issues than anything else. From etls to minows of no consequence target xoesnt seem to tolerate people who cant hit the floor no matter what. As one of my etls likes to point out this is a business not a social or support group :/

The second one has a little more weight. Stores are very limited in their ability to replace health issue team members.

I can speak for my store we have taken team member transfers making 20 dollars an hour.

I wasn't clear. His attendance was never an issue. It was The Cost of the pharmaceutical.

I'm having to be vague here. I don't want to out my identity.

I wasn't clear. His attendance was never an issue. It was The Cost of the pharmaceutical.

I'm having to be vague here. I don't want to out my identity.

I thinkyou were given bad information. There is no knowledge at the store level how much or how little someone uses their benefits. I have a feeling they were fired for something else

I thinkyou were given bad information. There is no knowledge at the store level how much or how little someone uses their benefits. I have a feeling they were fired for something else

Maybe you are right.

Hey, EchoFoxtrot we need to get this done tonight and clear off the boat before we close

Hey, Team Lead...No fucking shit you think my goal is to make me look like a bad worker by ignoring my zone and leaving tons of crap in, on and around the boat? Lord have mercy. Unlike you, I actually work while you delegate and get all agitated when there's a call for you over the walkie like I am not fucking talking to guests and walking as many steps as you in a day. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back