Archived Losing patience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a funny note....We have a tm at my store who I am pretty sure could make a saint cuss. She is constantly complaining about something and doing it in a whiney voice. There was one day she was complaining so much ( more than usual) I had to get away from her. So, I went into the mens room and sat on the toilet ( pants up..didn't have to use the restroom just needed a couple minutes of peace and quiet). I sat in there enjoyed the peace and quiet....came out . First person, I see is her. She then goes on to tell me that she didn't know where I had gone...and starts complaining about how I just took off to the bathroom without saying anything ( not like I am a grown man or anything ) then just starts right back complaining where she left off ( before I went to the bathroom) .On a serious note...I have found that prayer helps. I know that not everyone believes in prayer and that's their choice. However, for me I find that it calms me down and helps me to look at the bigger picture . I can then realize that what I think is such a big deal maybe isn't so major after all. I also, find that humor helps a lot ....I like to make other people laugh and I laugh at myself all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back