Archived Making multiple 3x5 signs in one batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I build bikes and have to print out 3x5 cards which go into a slot on the bicycle's tag.

My question is how do I put more than one bicycle in one batch so I don't have to go back and forth to the printer everytime for each individual bike.

In other words, how to put multiple products on the same batch for 3x5 printing in the main printer? These are not the labels that are on the sales floor. I think the app is called RF and not labels on the PDA.

Thanks for the help.

If you have a gun you can shot 3x5s by individual item in one batch, you just have to pick that function.

And welcome to The Break Room.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I build bikes and have to print out 3x5 cards which go into a slot on the bicycle's tag.

My question is how do I put more than one bicycle in one batch so I don't have to go back and forth to the printer everytime for each individual bike.

In other words, how to put multiple products on the same batch for 3x5 printing in the main printer? These are not the labels that are on the sales floor. I think the app is called RF and not labels on the PDA.

Thanks for the help.
The fastest way is to use the search hq signs on the signing computer. No PDA req'd. Just enter dept 082, sort by size, select the white or sign sale, then add to your batch. Close the window, Then print your batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back