Manually changing street date?

Boring ? No way. I’m intrigued.
OP, please update us.

I had said you are sure to be fired, someone here disagreed with me that 100% don’t get fired, they thought there were some exceptions.
Prove me wrong and tell us ‘you got away with it’......haha, I doubt it.

i saw a TL of over 10 years get fired for putting a hot item on hold - no notice - no theft - she wasn’t even the one that bought it !
Target putting guest first for ability to purchase and following street date agreements are taken VERY seriously.
TM have to go to the back of the line, with their hands tied. - NO special treatment.

All this for a damn Lady Gaga CD.. I feel like such a fool.
I agree, you are either an enormous fool or you are making up a story for attention.
I hope no one is truly that stupid to lose a job they ‘need’ by trying something illegal at a big Corp like Target that has seen it all.
i stand by NO ONE ‘gets away with it’

There’s a lot of things target does wrong. AP is not one of them.
No kidding. Sat on a jury trial where a group of 3 people used credit cards they'd stolen during an armed robbery at another (non-Target) store. We convicted and a lot of it was because of the video provided by Target. (This was before I became a TM; no way would they have allowed me to remain on the jury otherwise.) Anyway, AP is smart and they have quite good monitoring and video. I've been told that other organizations look to Target to see how it's done.

There’s a lot of things target does wrong. AP is not one of them.
I beg to differ but I won't say they would be wrong in most situations. AP will be happy to go on a wild goose chase even when their efforts are better focused else where. They want employees way more than guests.

Should I ask AP tomorrow before I clock in if I'm in trouble? If he says yeah I'm not punching in
You are incredibly stupid, my friend. How are you even still working at Target?

I might just call out tomorrow at this point. My coworker just told me that they called him in for a shift tomorrow because they have extra hours to give away... the shift is literally the same exact time as mine in my dept. Does the SD take apologies? If so, what should I say? I need this job
You're toast.

I was told by guest relations to sell Pop figures that rang up with a street date. It was a glitch but how would any team member know that? The mydevice didn’t show a date but the register blocked it and we were supposed to magically know they meant last year and it was a glitch. They said sell it as no barcode and make the guest happy. Slightly different from your original post but just FYI.

I was told by guest relations to sell Pop figures that rang up with a street date. It was a glitch but how would any team member know that? The mydevice didn’t show a date but the register blocked it and we were supposed to magically know they meant last year and it was a glitch. They said sell it as no barcode and make the guest happy. Slightly different from your original post but just FYI.
i wouldve have saidnope sorry. There’s no proof I spoke to GR or what they said. No way.

I’m on pins and needles waiting to hear how OP’s shift went today.... 🍿
One of the most embarrassing days of my life. At least I knew it was coming but the STL and my stupid phony AP guy both walked me out of the store (on a damn Saturday) in front of LINES of people at the register. I saw a few familiar faces too which made it all the more humiliating. I feel so stupid it’s ridiculous. This new Gaga album better be good.

I swore the AP guy was not a narc but it's looking like $$ is more important than a friendship smh
Me and my Ap hang out a lot outside of work but I’m pretty sure if I was to do something against target policy I could kiss my job goodbye even if I’m good standing with management and even the DTL that brought me back . Not even to mention my decade with spot

Back