Archived Mass Vaca

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens in December, correct? Also, is this for taking like a week off at a time or what? Im on a B key and a lot of folks take off fall Fridays to avoid OT. I booked a vaca in October and was wondering what the request situation was like.

Your just locking in a vacation date ahead of time, no min or max per-se. I think it happens in Jan? or maybe Feb. It's just an easy way for management to sort out popular dates ahead of time and sort them out by seniority. If you have put in a mass vaca form and already got it back with the dates approved your all good for tacking those days off. If your not sure though, just ask HR. Better safe then sorry.

I don't even know when they do it anymore. One year it was 1st or 2nd week Jan, next it was 2nd or 3rd week Dec....
Mass vac is for getting those dates you know you want ahead of time and lock in, or higher-in-demand dates like holidays, and sometimes during the summer. I think Oct. should be a safe time, unless (depending on where you are) it's for opening week of deer season. Here, it seems like that week is more popular than any holiday.

Mass cow vacation...

India, perhaps?

img-india-transport-cow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back