Archived max out paygrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how much does the pay grade 007 max out and stop receiving anual raise? Example: flow o/n starting at $8.75 in LA

I will try and verify when I go to work today, but I am pretty sure it is in the mid-teens. Probably 15-16ish.

Doing same job as you I've heard the max is 12.15 or something ridiculously low for TMs, and even with an O on my first review and based off the 'raise' i received it would take about 6-7 years to reach that, and Ill be long gone.

This is all what I've heard and I'm going off the area my store is in

TM (flow) max is 12.15 (People who have been with Target longer, before they started taking everything away or demoted themselves are above this)
TL (Flow) max is 18-20, I know someone who has worked 10 years at Target, has been a Flow TL for a long time with an EX review and got something like a 13 cent raise because of being maxed.

Why does this company penalize you for sticking around and doing a good job I do not know.

If you have heard different for better yet know different please correct me, again this is just what I've heard from people who have been with Target a lot longer than me.

Reactions: Ani
So what happens is that the ONLY way for HOURLY employees to get a RAISE once they've reached they paygrade MAX is if they receive and O or an E, and even then sometimes it needs the HRBP (Human Resource Business Partner)'s approval before it can take place. In fact, it ALWAYS needs their permission!

TL flow is higher than $20

Not at my store.

Yeah I was going to say it varies by store... because some stores (my first store) base pay for N03 (lowest pay grade right?) was 7.50, when I transferred to a store 12 miles down the road their base pay for same position was 10.00...and My jump from Hardlines TM to Signing TM was 7.xx to nearly 11.50.. (base for signing was 11.25 at that store).. FlowTM's were making (with the shift differ back when it was unlimited hours after 5am) were making 11.75 due to the extra 1$... Also, I know my SrTL (lol left her eHR open one day) was making 23.xx... (or maybe 24 something) but she'd been there 18 years... I heard something about, and maybe this is just SrTL and above, if you're capped you can make bonuses or something..? but I don't know anything about that...

How much does pay grade 17 (Senior Team Leader) max out at and stop receiving annual raises?

If you have been at spot 5 plus years, & get an average review. You might be capped or get a few pennies of a raise.

Does anyone know what the caps are for team members now that base pay is $10?

Based on my last raise it will take me four years to increase my pay by one dollar. So I should be making 15 dollars, twenty years from now! Sweet
There's a person who has been with the company 20 years at our store and he says he makes 12$ :/

I've been there 5 years and i'm an N05.
Hopefully, you are getting EX on your reviews, that's one way to get a pay increase. If you are getting an E or Effective, you may nothing.
From another thread:
All of the team members review scores were decided by ETL's (or possibly even corporate by limits on raises they could give). I think that in order to save costs related to the minimum wage increases they made sure that all the good team members that have been there a while got "Effective" especially if their hourly rate is maxed out. This means their review is ok but they get a big fat zero for a raise. "Oh, and keep up the great work".
Caps went up this year with the base increase. Thus people who were previously capped out would now be able to get raises again. This of course wouldn't affect some people that are well above the cap before and still are above the new cap. Those people would still get raises with EX and O reviews.

Thanks On6

Last edited:
I have been maxed out for almost 10 years. I have always gotten an annual raise. Its not what I would like it to be...but its better than nothing .

At some point your value to the company maxes out. Just because you have been there for a long time doesnt mean you should make a million dollars an hour. I am maxed out at my position for several years now and I know for a fact no matter how hard I try I cant out produce those who are newer who make far less. I am just thankful they let me keep my job without moving up.

Do ETLs have a way to help get their TLs a raise? I was talking to my ETL about it and she told me she would see what she could do to get me a raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back