Archived Mileage Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sent an hour away for training and i racked up over 1000 miles driving beyond what i would drive to the store from my house. After chasing hr for months i FINALLY got it submitted but now what. After its submitted is that all or does it have to be approved? If it doesn't have to be approved how long should it take before i see this added to my paycheck?:huh:

it should be submitted online. after that, it will depend on who is required to approve it. if it's in store (STL), usually he can approve it with a little friendly reminder and it will be on there within the next pay period, depending on if you get it approved before the pay cycle ends. if it's a DTL, it usually takes longer because they tend to not approve things as quickly.

What if its not approved before i stop working there? Will it be? If not dont i have a right to recive that money?

I think you can claim unreimbursed mileage on your tax returns IIRC?

Not exactly sure how it works. But yes... You are correct they should be reimbursing you.

I always turned in my mileage to either Clerical or ETL-HR. You can either get a store account re-imbursement if it was under so much. But usually it will come in your next check or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back