Archived Miss MyHome/MyProgress on the PDAs? Here's how to get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FailFaux

Go ahead for Backroom.
A few months back Spot removed myHome/myProgress, making it tedious to check batch counts unless you wanted to login to workbench. So recently I (accidentally) found a way to get into it, because they didn't fully remove it. myProgress is fully functional, which is great.

Steps:
1. Login to the PDA and verify you're position as you do every time you login.
2. Click on "PutAway" and let it load.
3. Click the home icon in the top-left corner and let it load.
4. You're done, welcome back to myHome!

If it doesn't load on immediately, just click toggle and try it again. As you probably are already aware, it's (sometimes) painfully slow.

Enjoy until they get around to fixing this (if ever).

proof.jpg

The PDAs are so close to being discontinued, I doubt they fix it. Although they just changed the myDevice so the only thing available is checkpoint, so you never know.

Last edited:
A few months back Spot removed myHome/myProgress, making it tedious to check batch counts unless you wanted to login to workbench. So recently I (accidentally) found a way to get into it, because they didn't fully remove it. myProgress is fully functional, which is great.

Steps:
1. Login to the PDA and verify you're position as you do every time you login.
2. Click on "PutAway" and let it load.
3. Click the home icon in the top-left corner and let it load.
4. You're done, welcome back to myHome!

If it doesn't load on immediately, just click toggle and try it again. As you probably are already aware, it's (sometimes) painfully slow.

Enjoy until they get around to fixing this (if ever).

View attachment 3571
You can get to it by clicking the home icon from other apps too, like Item Search. It's quicker than waiting for put away to load.

You can get to it by clicking the home icon from other apps too, like Item Search. It's quicker than waiting for put away to load.

Was about to say this^

If it doesn't pop up to that main screen I just got item search then click home and it's there

Really? Search brings me to the app listing when i click home. All the apps bring me to the app listing in fact, other than PutAway.

Really? Search brings me to the app listing when i click home. All the apps bring me to the app listing in fact, other than PutAway.
I found it by accident as well, and I'm pretty sure I was in Item Search when it happened. I'll double check tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back