Archived Mobile Checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope if they send some holsters that fit the Verge 355Z (MyCheckout), as the ones meant for the normal TC51s (zebras) seem to be too small for it. We have one holster that fits the MyCheckout good but it's from a old PDA or something.

I worked at another retailer when they rolled out mPOS and it was a CLUSTER F. When is this happening?

I worked at another retailer when they rolled out mPOS and it was a CLUSTER F. When is this happening?

Expect it very soon. The app itself is even easier to use than regular POS.

Just saw this app on a Zebra yesterday. It didn’t have a payment device though, so I wasn’t able to use it.

I think this is accurate. We are getting two additional myCheckouts before BTS, so we'll have a total of four in the store. No idea when mobile checkout will end up rolling out for us. When it does, I really hope theyOOOh are able to design a slimmed down version of the devices.

Ooooh and if they all work as good as the myDevices it will be another grand shitshow.

we’re not going to mess it up at my store that’s for sure since our mycheckout has been broken for months

Wallet doesn’t work with Mobile Checkout (I don’t know about MyCheckout). It’ll scan for cartwheel and TM discount but says Wallet payment isn’t supported, please insert/swipe card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back