Archived My 90 day review

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 90 day job performance review is this week I was wondering if we are able to receive a copy of the review that is placed in our work folder.

My 90 day job performance review is this week I was wondering if we are able to receive a copy of the review that is placed in our work folder.
Every time I do a 90-day review, it's fairly informal. It's basically 'here are some things you do well, here are some thing where you can still get better.'

Probably not, I'm looking at the process now. Technically they aren't even called reviews anymore, they are called 'check-ins.' The definition is: 'check-in conversations should occur with all new TMs after 90 days of service.'

Did someone tell you they actually scheduled you for a review, or are you just assuming you'll have one because it's your 90th day?

Probably not, I'm looking at the process now. Technically they aren't even called reviews anymore, they are called 'check-ins.' The definition is: 'check-in conversations should occur with all new TMs after 90 days of service.'

Did someone tell you they actually scheduled you for a review, or are you just assuming you'll have one because it's your 90th day?

Officially ETLs are supposed to fill out a check in review. Its pretty much a self reflection by the TM rather than a review.

I saw one on Friday some of the questions ask who they have connected with, who they can go to for help, how they have driven sales, where they are strong, where they want to do better. Etc.

The ETL gives very little feedback other than letting the TM know they made it to 90 and are off probation etc.

I didn't even have one. Mine was pretty much "Oh yay, we love you. Keep up the great work" lol.
Same here. Asked my TL the night of my 90 day and she was basically like "You're not doing anything wrong, so. You're here". I love my fucking TL, she's awesome.

Nobody said anything to me when I hit my 90, and I'm still here over a year later so I would guess I'm doing alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back