My first pay check?

So I was wondering when I’d get paid My orientation was on a Monday I worked the rest of that week and Yesterday It’s was Saturday and I finished my second week , I know we get paid Bi-weekly but I was deposited anything, I have a pay card.

You have to ask your store its impossible to know. You could get paid in your second week if you worked the week prior amd started on the non pay week. If you happened to work the week you would of got paid youd have to wait till the 3rd week because you get paid for the previous 2 weeks if that makes sense. Some stores get paid every week. All depends on your area.

If you came in the middle of a pay cycle, you would have your first three weeks on your pay card.

In our store, new TMs get a paper paycheck until they enroll in direct deposit. They continue to receive a paper check until they sign up for either a payroll card or direct deposit. FYI direct deposit can be split between multiple bank accounts, such as splitting your pay between Target Credit Union and your current bank.

Back