Archived My time 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crack up every time a leader logs into my time and realizes it changed and they yell LUR99 what is this?? How do you use this?
It has been pretty glitchy for me today.

Haha my senior tl hugged me when I came in . He couldn't figure out how to find a team members number on mytime.

At my store that hasn't been the case since late June. Everyone who wasn't a SrTL or above lost the ability to do overrides at the time clock when they lost the ability to edit the schedule in myTime.

They aren't tied at all. Not sure what happened at your store but my gstl clocked in a team member today.

If you look on the mytime thread it's been discussed it's been down plenty

Haha my senior tl hugged me when I came in . He couldn't figure out how to find a team members number on mytime.

Ok, so how do you get a TM’s number on the new mytime? The TL’s are getting annoyed because they can’t find it. I’ve just been getting it through HRzone which of course they can’t do unless I’m around. It’s really annoying.

It works for desktop computer access. It does *not* work for phone/mobile access.

Ok, so how do you get a TM’s number on the new mytime? The TL’s are getting annoyed because they can’t find it. I’ve just been getting it through HRzone which of course they can’t do unless I’m around. It’s really annoying.

I click on "View Timecard" and it has their number in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I haven't had a ton of time to play around with it though so I'm sure there are places I'm missing!

I click on "View Timecard" and it has their number in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I haven't had a ton of time to play around with it though so I'm sure there are places I'm missing!

Ok sorry I actually meant “phone number”. You know how you used to be able to right click on someone to get their contact info? I don’t see that anymore.

From maintain current schedule you click "go to" on the far right of the page and then the "people editor" widget. From there you scroll down to contacts and it has the tm number

@LUR99 @HRLady @HRPrincess

Have you guys found a way to look at availability besides the Gantt view? It's so ugly lol

Last edited:
They're having a hard time of it this go-around.

Must be sunspots.

They were busy deactivating me (after paying me and then unpaying me, since they paid me out). Crazy how that works.
I think that it must be working now. I just checked on my phone, and it popped right up.

They're having a hard time of it this go-around.

Must be sunspots.
yes India has lots of sunspots, thats why Cornell has to wear a Robe.

DLXooJ9UIAErxbh.jpg:large

What happens in India stays in India, unless you have to call the help desk.

Have you guys found a way to look at availability besides the Gantt view? It's so ugly lol

lol That's so funny because I have always thought it looks bad too.

In the past, they had a report that you can generate that listed specific times for each TM. I was like, yay, no more looking at these bars. Then, the link to this report stopped working... :(

Anyway, I'll let you know if I discover any other alternatives.

Last edited:
From maintain current schedule you click "go to" on the far right of the pahe and then the "people editor" widget. From there you scroll down to contacts and it has the tm number

It will take some time getting used to the new mytime. The people editor widget would not work for me at all yesterday, it worked Sunday. Yesterday I had to go through HR Zone to look up people.

A thought: is the new Mytime better adapted to work in browsers other than Internet Explorer? Corp needs to start thinking about updating our systems before we get ransomware or some other type cyber attack due to outdated security

A thought: is the new Mytime better adapted to work in browsers other than Internet Explorer? Corp needs to start thinking about updating our systems before we get ransomware or some other type cyber attack due to outdated security

I found it worked on old versions of IE but anything past IE6 was not happening. The current IE is way more secure than Target's environment. Older versions of IE it worked but newer? Borked..

I just happen to have on hand the ability to test out such things.. Test environments are awesome..

lol That's so funny because I have always thought it looks bad too.

In the past, they had a report that you can generate that listed specific times for each TM. I was like, yay, no more looking at these bars. Then, the link to this report stopped working... :(

Anyway, I'll let you know if I discover any other alternatives.

@HRZone - Hey! Guess what? The report lives! Go to Workbench -- Reports - - Team Reports -- Team Member Availabiliy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back