Archived MyCheckout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a link for something called MyCheckout on the pilots page of Workbench. Couldn't access it because my store isn't testing it.

Anyone know what it is? I have some thoughts of what it might be, but would love to know what it really is.

This is most likely the combination of your RedCard info with Cartwheel. This way, when a guest has their Cartwheel barcode scanned at checkout, they are paying with their RedCard at the same time and can avoid the card reader altogether. They've announced that they'll have this enterprise wide this calendar year.

I was think it would be more along the lines of a MyDevice app to allow us to process transactions on a device versus through the POS.

I was think it would be more along the lines of a MyDevice app to allow us to process transactions on a device versus through the POS.

It would be pretty cool if the MyDevice had some sort of printer that after scanning all your items a suspend receipt prints out so when you get to the cashier all you have to do is scan it and pay. Would really help out with long lines but would also have certain drawbacks like couponers and whatnot. You know what, nevermind. Bad idea.lol.

It would be pretty cool if the MyDevice had some sort of printer that after scanning all your items a suspend receipt prints out so when you get to the cashier all you have to do is scan it and pay. Would really help out with long lines but would also have certain drawbacks like couponers and whatnot. You know what, nevermind. Bad idea.lol.
@mobilelady, a big hint here.

This is something that's being worked on for sure, though I don't think it's on the scale of ringing out full transactions. Pretty sure it's more about saving the sale and ordering .Com items for guests on the spot.

This is something that's being worked on for sure, though I don't think it's on the scale of ringing out full transactions. Pretty sure it's more about saving the sale and ordering .Com items for guests on the spot.

Bingo!! A true mobile POS won't happen this year, but that is the end goal.

Random question having to do with checkout lol. Can I use my TM discount with a Starbucks gift card I use to make a purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back