Archived Mycheckout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halbree

Out of curiosity does your store allow team members to task with a mycheckout? At this time our service desk is commonly forced to because there is a lack of equipment on certain days. I think this is silly because we only have two: one of which the payment processor is broken because it was dropped while tasking. My thoughts are that GS should have a regular zebra for (pushing bullseye, running out drive ups and sorting reshop) and a mycheckout for doing mycheckouts and so their are two in case someone comes to back up guest service. what's are your guys thoughts?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with just having one, just be more careful with it and don’t drop it. If your store has a lack of equipment for TMs as it is then you don’t need two different zebras

I would give my team 3 MCOs and they were fine with it. My GE wouldn’t let us have a regular device up front, even as GSTL I would only have a MCO. No regular device in my front end :/

We have 5 MCOs. One is always at Guest Service, Fitting Room, and Electronics, the other two are for GSTLs to line bust with.

We’re allowed to task with them at my store. Most days it’s our ONLY device for softlines so we keep it at the fitting room, and when it’s slow, we also use it to backstock etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back