MEGATHREAD myDay app

I also saw this "NOP" (Not On Pog = Not Legal) screen for something I think had been D-code (discontinued) previously

How are you supposed to handle a mispick now if the carton label is damaged or not recognized? There's no option to do it without the carton label and you also can't audit it because it thinks it was received recently. Seems like a pretty bad omission.

How are you supposed to handle a mispick now if the carton label is damaged or not recognized? There's no option to do it without the carton label and you also can't audit it because it thinks it was received recently. Seems like a pretty bad omission.
Especially for mispicks in repacks that don't have their carton label. I used to have slime in toys come in repacks every three days that was supposed to be Dragon Scales ( listed on the truck manifest) but it was Mystic Mermaid in real life

something about myDay i’ve grown to like instead of myWork is how myDay doesn’t have small mini apps. in myWork when you hit order food or defect or backroom management it would launch a mini app of said thing. although launching myDay is a bit sluggish at times i feel like it’s quite a bit better than myWork

something about myDay i’ve grown to like instead of myWork is how myDay doesn’t have small mini apps. in myWork when you hit order food or defect or backroom management it would launch a mini app of said thing. although launching myDay is a bit sluggish at times i feel like it’s quite a bit better than myWork
I agree. loading defect was painful on my work

One minor issue- if you are in Scan mode and want to print clearance tickets, the quantity defaults to 1, but the cursor is placed after the 1. In every other instance I can think of where a quantity is pre-filled, the number is highlighted in the box so if you need a different quantity you can just key it in. But in this situation if you wanted to say print 3 tickets for an item, you'd have to backspace to erase the 1, then enter your 3. Somewhat irritating if you're just ticketing a few items and don't want to deal with the hassle of switching to Price Change.

It really feels like as more and more features have been integrated to my day it has become much buggier. Random bits (such as item prices) just stop loading, scanning stops working etc. Hopefully the dev team can spend some time polishing and optimizing. I miss how lightning fast my work was when just scanning items.

No one seems to be talking about it here in thebreakroom, but there's seem to be a lot of angry and disappointed TM in reddit regarding the new OPU system. Sounds like too many extra steps involved. Thoughts? @SamSepiol

It's essentially adding in the prep and pack process to opu. Prep your bags into your cart, and then stow them after everything is bagged. It also now helps you put all guests orders in the same area so less walking for multiple orders.

No one seems to be talking about it here in thebreakroom, but there's seem to be a lot of angry and disappointed TM in reddit regarding the new OPU system. Sounds like too many extra steps involved. Thoughts? @SamSepiol

1) what would sam have to do with the new opu system
2) already a thread for this
3) the new system was in pilot for a while and they still rolled it out

Not sure if I should be asking this here so apologizes in advance if I am wrong.

With MyWork gone how are we supposed to do mispicks now? If I scan the carton barcode in MyDay it comes up with an error saying "Coming soon" Null. I have asked my TLs and ETLs and no one seems to know. I continue to get mispicks off the trucks and I just have to put them to the side and wait a day to audit them because I can't audit them the same day they are received.

Is this an error in the MyDay app not updating? Or am I doing something wrong? It gives the same error on every device I have tried in my store.

Not sure if I should be asking this here so apologizes in advance if I am wrong.

With MyWork gone how are we supposed to do mispicks now? If I scan the carton barcode in MyDay it comes up with an error saying "Coming soon" Null. I have asked my TLs and ETLs and no one seems to know. I continue to get mispicks off the trucks and I just have to put them to the side and wait a day to audit them because I can't audit them the same day they are received.

Is this an error in the MyDay app not updating? Or am I doing something wrong? It gives the same error on every device I have tried in my store.
Stores serviced by select DCs are getting it later. A week or two out.

Back