MEGATHREAD myDay app

The quiet "bong" sound for notifications drives me nuts. Cashiers are starting to give up putting in change requests and are just calling me on the walkie. Is there some way to make myDay notifications vibrate? I'm hard of hearing and I will notice vibrations a lot more easily.

The quiet "bong" sound for notifications drives me nuts. Cashiers are starting to give up putting in change requests and are just calling me on the walkie. Is there some way to make myDay notifications vibrate? I'm hard of hearing and I will notice vibrations a lot more easily.
seconded especially bc sometimes the my device volume gets turned down or just doesn't work lol

Let's talk about how you don't get meal alert or work past schedule notifs unless your job code is a Team Leader or higher, despite selecting the Leader area.

Can y'all make a way in new pos to send an alert to SETL/Leader to come to lane whatever for guest assistance?

also for change etc would be awesome if instead of using register numbers lane numbers were used... there's a formula to go from reg to lane ofc, but would be very helpful when Starbucks or cvs or electronics needs change as we all always get those numbers mixed up

^^ Those alerts will not be heard/seen, I promise you. Flashing lights gets attention much quicker.

My lane change alerts use lane numbers, yours don't? And for the others, maybe write a list of numbers/cash registers to put up at your service desk since they don't typically need change that often?

I would like to put a mySupport ticket in through the app. If there's a way, I haven't figured it out yet. I just see the list of cases.

I would like to put a mySupport ticket in through the app. If there's a way, I haven't figured it out yet. I just see the list of cases.
You have to go in thru the My Help app. It walks you thru it and at the end asks if you were helped. My answer is always no, then you get the option for my support. If there is another way I am not aware.

Suggestion:
• Once defecting on MyDay does rollout, let there be an option for multiple quality. If you do multiple quantity, have a pop up to confirm you want to defect X amount.
• Let defect be on the main page as well as on the item page after scanning the item.
@mobileFellow
Dear lord yes. Also please for the love of spot TELL US WHAT BIN THE ITEM GOES IN IF A STICKER DOESNT PRINT. I don’t know what an SBT item is. If its vendor pickup, SAY VENDOR PICKUP AND PRINT A VP STICKER!!!

You don't have 2 boxes? One for VP and one for SBT? We do. Anything that pops up SBT, we just throw into that box. We give both boxes to the receiver at the end of the week and he/she takes care of it. @Amanda Cantwell

You don't have 2 boxes? One for VP and one for SBT? We do. Anything that pops up SBT, we just throw into that box. We give both boxes to the receiver at the end of the week and he/she takes care of it. @Amanda Cantwell
Nope. We don’t have an SBT box and have no clue what to do with them. Our receiver won’t take them. Says we shouldn’t defect them out, and that they should go back to their respective vendor as if we know the vendors and can find them to give them an empty carton of milk. 🙄

When I am in fill and scanning, every 25-30 dpci’s I will get an orange error and can’t do anything. Only solution is to completely close the app and get back into the batch. For me it doesn’t make me restart the entire thing, but I’m always confused if I should keep the item I was HOLDING but hadn’t yet scanned because the myday doesn’t bring that item up. Where does that item go?

When I am in fill and scanning, every 25-30 dpci’s I will get an orange error and can’t do anything. Only solution is to completely close the app and get back into the batch. For me it doesn’t make me restart the entire thing, but I’m always confused if I should keep the item I was HOLDING but hadn’t yet scanned because the myday doesn’t bring that item up. Where does that item go?
Partially the Zebra loosing connectivity, partially because the servers are under so much load because now everything is in one app. We call that ✨quality✨

that'll be addressed soon. specifically the not being clear what happens when failure happens, and what you are supposed to do when it happens. ideally it'd never happen, but that's not a good way to plan.

loading tasks to be done used to be a load issue, shouldn't be anymore (except for those with every work area selected). none of the bugs we've got are due to load or consolidation of stuff to do. wifi connectivity maybe an occasional issue, but coverage in store is solid.

the app will just keep getting better (and bigger) over time. as will the process things being handled by folks not directly working on the app.

Back