MEGATHREAD myDay app

Also minor annoying bug, every now and then when I scan an item it will either say item not on file, occasionally bring up an orange error, or something else. Have to scan it a second time for the item to pop up

Unless I missed it, does anyone know the steps and what app we use to create sales floor locations or delete sales floor locations? It was in My Work but I no longer see that option nor do I see an option in My Day.

Last edited:
I'm probably blind or unless it's the device I am using. I tried again today to look for it. All I saw was BR location management. Please enlighten me.

I'm probably blind or unless it's the device I am using. I tried again today to look for it. All I saw was BR location management. Please enlighten me.
To create a SF location just search for the aisle you're trying to create/delete 'F01' if it doesn't exist you can create it. If no POGS and DPCIs are tied you can delete it. I'd assume this will be a similar pattern for my day when it gets added.

20201027_083912.jpg 20201027_084107.jpg

There should be absolutely no reason it wants to pull 3 of the items I just backstocked with 2 fit and 2 on the floor.

@mobileFellow my One for Ones are just full of stuff perpetually pulling no matter how many fit on the floor.

Let alone the Toasts that pop up always covering some sort of button and you have to wait like 5 seconds to click the button behind it.

I've noticed over the last week or so section images are not showing up for pogs. I can see the overall view of the pog, but not individual sections. This makes setting pegs/shelves difficult w/o printing on paper.

View attachment 11698View attachment 11699

There should be absolutely no reason it wants to pull 3 of the items I just backstocked with 2 fit and 2 on the floor.

@mobileFellow my One for Ones are just full of stuff perpetually pulling no matter how many fit on the floor.

Let alone the Toasts that pop up always covering some sort of button and you have to wait like 5 seconds to click the button behind it.
Seeing the amount remaining I feel bad ours we never have more then 40 in total anytime 1F1s are being pulled. I do know how ya feel I see that constantly on ours as well. Tvs are the culprit for us we have that 0 Fit on the majority of them and yet on the daily we still have to pull multiple of them. Even with doing all the support channels for it no fix and our DSD And higher are at a loss for words why it would still want to pull even with 0 as capacity

I've noticed over the last week or so section images are not showing up for pogs. I can see the overall view of the pog, but not individual sections. This makes setting pegs/shelves difficult w/o printing on paper.
I noticed this too! So what I’ve been doing instead is using the workbench link in myDay and then using planogram viewer in an effort to save trees (since the paper gets thrown out afterwards). You just need to find a mydevice that can open up PDFs

View attachment 11698View attachment 11699

I've noticed this issue as well! I'm having to leave those items unlocated in back to stop them dropping into the pulls continuously.

I've noticed this issue as well! I'm having to leave those items unlocated in back to stop them dropping into the pulls continuously.

I have a handful of items that fall into my 1-4-1s.... yet the floor is already full, and all the counts are correct. Completely random items, on different POGs

I have a handful of items that fall into my 1-4-1s.... yet the floor is already full, and all the counts are correct. Completely random items, on different POGs

As well as on different days. Had one today that was backstocked last Saturday, didn't show up in the 141 b cause none was needed yesterday but did show up in today's 141 despite the floor still being full.

You just need to find a mydevice that can open up PDFs
Semi-related to this. Is there an easier way to get an adjacency on the mydevice? Not all the devices can open PDFs so it's just luck if you can see it by going through workbench on the device, or if you have to find a computer to print it out on. Would it be possible to access the adjacency from the 'set' page in Myday? Where it has the virtual salesfloor and stuff. It would just make it easier to access.

Semi-related to this. Is there an easier way to get an adjacency on the mydevice? Not all the devices can open PDFs so it's just luck if you can see it by going through workbench on the device, or if you have to find a computer to print it out on. Would it be possible to access the adjacency from the 'set' page in Myday? Where it has the virtual salesfloor and stuff. It would just make it easier to access.
I would cry tears of joy if you could print it to the printers like you can for the paper POGs.

This was mention before a few months back but it never got implemented 😑

I’m not using MyDay but I DO use my own phone. One day I brought up each adjacency and used my phone to take a photo of each adjacency on the TSC computer screen. Now when I am on the salesfloor I whip out my phone To look at the picture, can even expand size by zooming in.

I’m not using MyDay but I DO use my own phone. One day I brought up each adjacency and used my phone to take a photo of each adjacency on the TSC computer screen. Now when I am on the salesfloor I whip out my phone To look at the picture, can even expand size by zooming in.
I do this too. But sometimes it changes and if I am setting sales planners, I like to make sure I am putting them in the right spot. It's annoying to have to go through Workbench every time, and it takes a lot of time too.

Back