MEGATHREAD myDay app

I give each DBO their SPL labels with locations already mapped in advance. The adjacencies don’t change that often. When one changes I know in advance and replace the photo on my phone.

We ended up printing the endcap names on cut up sticky labels and stuck them to the back of the endcaps. The changes are infrequent enough that it's helpful, and the tiny labels that say "D999 01F" are small enough that they've never been called out on visits. Suddenly we don't have to hear "They sent us too many endcaps!!!" anymore.

We ended up printing the endcap names on cut up sticky labels and stuck them to the back of the endcaps. The changes are infrequent enough that it's helpful, and the tiny labels that say "D999 01F" are small enough that they've never been called out on visits. Suddenly we don't have to hear "They sent us too many endcaps!!!" anymore.
This is a great idea. I'm going to have to do this for my area.

But still, easier access to adjacencies would be amazing.

Has anyone else noticed myDay freezing up when you turn your screen back on? This week every time I've had the screen off and then turn it on, nothing works and I have to force close the app.

What is with these toasts just sitting there forevvverrr not allowing anything below it to be pressed!!

Has anyone else noticed myDay freezing up when you turn your screen back on? This week every time I've had the screen off and then turn it on, nothing works and I have to force close the app.
Mine does it when I accidentally go into split screen. Which would be nice to fix so I could use it in split screen *cough, cough*

Concept... what if errors like those automatically reported themselves... @mobileFellow @HQWireless

y’all have to realize sometimes we don’t have time to sit on hold with CSC

or, and I’ll say it for the umpteenth time, let us open tickets about apps/pos in myhelp.
to be honest, we know when you know ... the calling the csc tells us which you think is most important. rest assured, when one happens we know! (and want to make them not be)

What is with these toasts just sitting there forevvverrr not allowing anything below it to be pressed!!

Is a toast like the error messages that pop up at the bottom of the screen? I also was printing labels, and a message like "Item printed" popped up, and blocked the bottom row of the screen.

Super annoying when printing 40 flex labels!
Printing labels should be easier.
should be able to print multiples of the same label with one scan... not scan, print, regular label, select location, print, wait for print message ["Item printed"] to go away... too many steps.

I don't need a message that the item printed.... the label printed on the printer, ergo no need for a notice

Also why do you guys have to use a library for json decoding, does Kotlin not have a built in json decoder? Very sad. I know its not the librarys fault for the errors, rather some non-json error message the servers are returning, but its something I thought about.

Also why do you guys have to use a library for json decoding, does Kotlin not have a built in json decoder? Very sad. I know its not the librarys fault for the errors, rather some non-json error message the servers are returning, but its something I thought about.
And as a follow up why have you not hired this man

@mobileFellow @HQWireless

this is less about myday, and more the devices in general, but is there anyway to make the devices NOT alert for drive ups when they are on the charging dock? Every time we step into the equipment room and an alert goes off, we can feel our eardrums being damaged. I assume a fix is for people to just log out of their damn devices, but that’s almost too much to ask of some of these TM’s. I would assume there should be some kind of code for the device to just hibernate/silence notifications if it’s charging?

this is less about myday, and more the devices in general, but is there anyway to make the devices NOT alert for drive ups when they are on the charging dock? Every time we step into the equipment room and an alert goes off, we can feel our eardrums being damaged. I assume a fix is for people to just log out of their damn devices, but that’s almost too much to ask of some of these TM’s. I would assume there should be some kind of code for the device to just hibernate/silence notifications if it’s charging?
View attachment icarly_honk.mp4

we tried to take this over, but too many folks complained about not getting enough alerts ... withdrawals maybe, so that's on hold till after the flood.

is there a way to turn off drive up alerts for yourself? I'm the toys DBO and have no need to have the drive up notification popup on my device (which I have to wait to disappear before doing anything on the top of my screen before doing anything). I don't need to be alerted...Also, why do I get urgent product recall alerts? Am I supposed to be doing something with them?

is there a way to turn off drive up alerts for yourself? I'm the toys DBO and have no need to have the drive up notification popup on my device (which I have to wait to disappear before doing anything on the top of my screen before doing anything). I don't need to be alerted...Also, why do I get urgent product recall alerts? Am I supposed to be doing something with them?

If you swipe right, the alert it will go away.

For others who have mentioned it, you can also swipe right on the toasts at the bottom of the screen to make them go away faster.

Back