MEGATHREAD myDay app

Stocking Christmas items and updating fits the past couple of days has been hit or miss.

Sometimes I update fits and the "what fits" and "what's on the floor" update at the same time.

Other times, I update on floor counts and the "what fits" count updates but the "what's on the floor" only updates to what was previously set as "what fits".

If I try to update "what's on floor" again, 50/50 chance of it updating what's actually on the floor.

(A lot of default fits for say the gift boxes default at 11, when an actual box contains, say 45, and fits perfectly)

is there a way to turn off drive up alerts for yourself? I'm the toys DBO and have no need to have the drive up notification popup on my device (which I have to wait to disappear before doing anything on the top of my screen before doing anything). I don't need to be alerted...Also, why do I get urgent product recall alerts? Am I supposed to be doing something with them?
When the message pops up, if you hold down on the notification and click the slider you can disable whatever one it is (guest is on the way or guest has arrived), and you'd have to do it for both alerts, or wait until the device auto-login times out and do the same on the screen that pops up after you turn on the screen. I always silence the drive-up alerts on all of our fulfillment devices and it seems to stick, even after resetting until you open the pickup app again.

Stocking Christmas items and updating fits the past couple of days has been hit or miss.

Sometimes I update fits and the "what fits" and "what's on the floor" update at the same time.

Other times, I update on floor counts and the "what fits" count updates but the "what's on the floor" only updates to what was previously set as "what fits".

If I try to update "what's on floor" again, 50/50 chance of it updating what's actually on the floor.

(A lot of default fits for say the gift boxes default at 11, when an actual box contains, say 45, and fits perfectly)
I know if you say more are on the floor than the floor thinks can fit it will adjust both. For example if 5 fit and I then go say there are 10 on the floor the system will assume if there are 10 on the floor that 10 can actually fit and will update both the floor count and capacity to be 10.

the system was designed this way to prevent team members overstocking more than can fit causing pull inaccuracies. It will adjust capacities to be the floor count if the floor count is higher as it’s trying to avoid the floor count being above the capacity as that’s a no no.

Last edited:
Ideally you don't need capacities and floor counts at all.

Whenever an item is purchased (not including if OPU takes it from a location), add it to the pull. That's it period. This way any overstocking does not hurt productivity with the counts being slightly off. You can overstock, understock, flex, whatever you want. Capacities and floor counts just over complicate everything.

Ideally you don't need capacities and floor counts at all.

Whenever an item is purchased (not including if OPU takes it from a location), add it to the pull. That's it period. This way any overstocking does not hurt productivity with the counts being slightly off. You can overstock, understock, flex, whatever you want. Capacities and floor counts just over complicate everything.
Except when people actually do Under-stock by putting the freight directly into the backroom. :rolleyes:

I can take the Floor count back to Zero, and have the item added to my batch.

I have had a couple of people backstock freight and reshop without working it to the floor, first. :confused:

And, yes, I know you said "ideally"

Last edited:
Except when people actually do Under-stock by putting the freight directly into the backroom. :rolleyes:

I can take the Floor count back to Zero, and have the item added to my batch.

I have had a couple of people backstock freight and reshop without working it to the floor, first. :confused:

And, yes, I know you said "ideally"

LOL. I got that with fresh grocery pickup today. Cauliflower pizza. 48 fit, 48 on the floor, 57 in back (57 on hand). There were naturally none actually on the floor. I was not pleased about having to go into the freezer at 5:30 in the morning to grab that and felt very satisfied zeroing out that floor count.

I know if you say more are on the floor than the floor thinks can fit it will adjust both. For example if 5 fit and I then go say there are 10 on the floor the system will assume if there are 10 on the floor that 10 can actually fit and will update both the floor count and capacity to be 10.

the system was designed this way to prevent team members overstocking more than can fit causing pull inaccuracies. It will adjust capacities to be the floor count if the floor count is higher as it’s trying to avoid the floor count being above the capacity as that’s a no no.
That was the gist of my post. It doesn't actually update the "actual on floor" count.

Say a product is currently set at 1 fits.

10 actually fit.

I update the on floor count to 10. Fit updates to 10 as expected, but the "actual on floor" count only stays at 1.

If I wait a bit, I can update it again and it updates the "actual on floor" count to 10, but I have to remember to go back and update it again.

When you have to push 12 pallets of Christmas off the truck, well, not so good.

I've just chalked it down to system delay. It used to not lag like that. Hopefully it goes back to the way it was at some point.

I'm having trouble tying a pre-tie today, it throws out an error. I have to untie, then tie it. Could be because it's overdue I'm not sure.

I'm having trouble tying a pre-tie today, it throws out an error. I have to untie, then tie it. Could be because it's overdue I'm not sure.

Nope. We had the same issue trying to tie Amp Gifting today and that's not late pogs.

I'm still having issues with the app freezing because I turn my screen off too.

@mobileFellow - can you guys PLEASE make it to where the green confirmation messages can be tapped through or simply time out after a second? It is super freaking annoying when I’m having to change on the floor counts or add labels or signs to my batch and I have to wait 5 seconds or tap 10 times to get it to register that I want to “print” something.

@mobileFellow - can you guys PLEASE make it to where the green confirmation messages can be tapped through or simply time out after a second? It is super freaking annoying when I’m having to change on the floor counts or add labels or signs to my batch and I have to wait 5 seconds or tap 10 times to get it to register that I want to “print” something.
If you swipe it to the right it should go away. At least that works for when updating capacities

Also, has anyone noticed that updating capacities does not work? I get an error when attempting to update them... but now that I think about it, I think the aisle was pretied still

Updating capacities/floor counts does seem to be broken now. Not sure if this items into that as well, but I am also having issues with items dropping into my 141s that are already at capacity. I have had to leave these items unlocated in the backroom because they keep pulling despite not being needed.

Updating capacities/floor counts does seem to be broken now. Not sure if this items into that as well, but I am also having issues with items dropping into my 141s that are already at capacity. I have had to leave these items unlocated in the backroom because they keep pulling despite not being needed.
I've noticed that the items I have doing this are pre-tied. I think the system counts pre-ties as an actual location that has space to push. So it pulls them. I have a similar issue where if I try to update on-hands; I can't if it also has a pre-tied location. It just gives me an error.

I've noticed that the items I have doing this are pre-tied. I think the system counts pre-ties as an actual location that has space to push. So it pulls them. I have a similar issue where if I try to update on-hands; I can't if it also has a pre-tied location. It just gives me an error.

For me, it is not because of pre-ties. A few of my items doing this are in baby where there have not been any new pogs or revisions in months.

Has anyone figured out a solution for when things are stuck in the one-for-ones for multiple days, but it won't let you pull them? We've had a couple things say "fill in progress, try a different fill" for weeks.

Has anyone figured out a solution for when things are stuck in the one-for-ones for multiple days, but it won't let you pull them? We've had a couple things say "fill in progress, try a different fill" for weeks.

Have you tried removing them from that location thru Take in the Scan function? That should remove them from the 141, then you can fill what is needed, make sure counts are accurate, and backstock what's left.

Have you tried removing them from that location thru Take in the Scan function? That should remove them from the 141, then you can fill what is needed, make sure counts are accurate, and backstock what's left.
I would, but since I can't enter the pull there's no way to see what it wants.

Back