MEGATHREAD myDay app

It seemed okay today, probably because we had barebones coverage today..

My day tends to freeze for me whenever i am trying to use it to do sonething at the same moment as 3-5 fulfillment alerts are trying to drop in. I have to force stop the app frequently for this reason whenever I am pretying, for instance

3 things:

1) let us scan/search from home page.
2) for S&E TMs please please show drive up time on home page.
3) for the love of spot when are we getting better search?

2) seems unnecessary and complex. It would be convenient for me, I suppose, to have POT and INF% on the homepage. Things like total pending OPU DPCIs and the number of carts in progress would also be kind of nice. But, not everyone in the store needs those stats in MyDay, just like not everyone needs drive up time there. It would be complex to build in different stats for each workcenter and there are much more pressing things that work on in the app.

I'm not sure why it's even necessary in MyDay. Drive up time is easily accessible in MPM.

Be nice if we can view how long it takes to set a POG, not on workbench or virtual sales floor but on the POG page in myday.

Last edited:
Are all stores different when it comes to whats shown on myday? Its always shown the time it takes to set a POG, in fact it shows how much it takes to set a whole area whether its sales planners, revisions or transitions.

Are all stores different when it comes to whats shown on myday? Its always shown the time it takes to set a POG, in fact it shows how much it takes to set a whole area whether its sales planners, revisions or transitions.
I don't think it shows it when you scan the POG itself, just in the workload view.

Does anyone have it where tying a revision still shows that you can drop a fill for it? clicking the options do nothing (one is one for one, other is outs)

Updating capacities/floor counts does seem to be broken now. Not sure if this items into that as well, but I am also having issues with items dropping into my 141s that are already at capacity. I have had to leave these items unlocated in the backroom because they keep pulling despite not being needed.
I've started doing pulls when SFS is dead. I get to the floor and see a product is already at 100% capacity. Why am I standing there with another case and four loose ones from the pull?
**Returns to backroom and re-backstocks it.**
🤯

I keep finding myself getting into a good groove when working: scanning things, digging into sets or price change, and so on. But then, when I make it so far into doing that, but have to then, print labels for instance, I have to press the back button up to 20 times to get back to the main screen. If there was a way to have that Home button permenantly available in order to get to the main screen no matter how far down the rabbit hole you get, I think that would be a welcome change

Does anyone know why the pull for Mini Seasonal is only like 3-4 items, and it only all shows up if you pull by POG? Seasonal also doesn't show any of the stuff that's dually located under the area in Fill. Wasn't the point of pulling in myDay that it would all pull under the correct area now?

Does anyone know why the pull for Mini Seasonal is only like 3-4 items, and it only all shows up if you pull by POG? Seasonal also doesn't show any of the stuff that's dually located under the area in Fill. Wasn't the point of pulling in myDay that it would all pull under the correct area now?
Did you check under dry grocery?

I mean, it should all show up without having to do any weird incantations or select areas that the product isn't actually in. Seems like fillgroups actually managed to pull better since they actually pulled all the product.
Agreed, it is trickier to make sure you get everything but I don't really mind it. I end up having the same issue with pulling checklanes, since the department they filter under is dry grocery instead of Incremental Space or something.

Didn't we have the same issue before when pulling with MOVE? If you dropped/pulled the OFO for HCDY before, that meant that you still had to have someone pull STAT (for some of the parry decor), HOME/PLUG (for the kitchen stuff), BAKE (for the cake mixes and frosting), etc etc to entirely cover the area. I mean, we could've dropped POG batches for the specific areas that had multiple fillgroups, but I still think myday makes it easier to actually pull what you need by yourself. It's just a little bit of a chore to set it up to get there

Agreed, it is trickier to make sure you get everything but I don't really mind it. I end up having the same issue with pulling checklanes, since the department they filter under is dry grocery instead of Incremental Space or something.

Didn't we have the same issue before when pulling with MOVE? If you dropped/pulled the OFO for HCDY before, that meant that you still had to have someone pull STAT (for some of the parry decor), HOME/PLUG (for the kitchen stuff), BAKE (for the cake mixes and frosting), etc etc to entirely cover the area. I mean, we could've dropped POG batches for the specific areas that had multiple fillgroups, but I still think myday makes it easier to actually pull what you need by yourself. It's just a little bit of a chore to set it up to get there
Are you saying grocery isn't responsible for cheacklanes at your store? Freight and 1-4-1's?

Are you saying grocery isn't responsible for cheacklanes at your store? Freight and 1-4-1's?
Nope! It's owned by the DBO for Bullseye's Playground (4 hour shift)! Which is under GMTL3 at my store. Wouldn't mind handing that one over to grocery though, since they rarely have time to work on it

Nope! It's owned by the DBO for Bullseye's Playground (4 hour shift)! Which is under GMTL3 at my store. Wouldn't mind handing that one over to grocery though, since they rarely have time to work on it
Well I am grocery and we don't have time either haha. We carry over 20+ U-boats of freight everyday and all anyone cares about getting done is the 1-4-1's for checklanes (and the rest of the 1-4-1's)

Back