Archived MyDevice Airwatch issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhettB

I've forgotten more than many young ETLs know.
I didn't have time to call the client support today, but I have 2 MyDevices that have a white screen over the home screen that says airwatch. Has anyone had to resolve this, and if so how? Because of the overly screen, you cannot access any apps

Exactly what @Yetive said. I've had this happen several times and taking the battery out does the trick.

You can take out the battery as others have said, or hold down the power button and select reboot. The reboot pop up is half covered by the white box but if you tap where the "OK" button is located, the device will reboot.

The air watch thing was a thing in december but I hadn't seen it since. Pulling the battery for a reboot fixed er right up. Was nice scoring a pda because no one else knew how to fix it and it was the only one left.

Rebooting or pulling the battery worked for me in all but one case. It booted up fresh multiple times and had airwatch sitting there each time - so it isn't guaranteed to fix it (somehow..)

Rebooting or pulling the battery worked for me in all but one case. It booted up fresh multiple times and had airwatch sitting there each time - so it isn't guaranteed to fix it (somehow..)

This is where I am at, even after the help desk call.

Time to send it in.

This is where I am at, even after the help desk call.

Time to send it in.
This happened to me today. I however took out the battery and let it sit for 30-45 min. Came back to the device, re-attached the battery and it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back