myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

You have to turn on installing unknown apps in settings somewhere to directly install apks not from the play store

You have to turn on installing unknown apps in settings somewhere to directly install apks not from the play store
I have this enabled but still not working. It tries to install, goes through a progress bar and everything, but then says not installed.

I am so sad. I missed the barcodes on mystore. @Mikuhl, please contact @Formina Sage about this. They might have some answers.
Sorry, there’s nothing I can do to help. I think it’s wise for @Mikuhl to capitulate to Target’s requests, especially if he’s interested in promoting to corporate work.

I missed a couple days, and quoting a big post doesn’t feel like the move. I am not going to discuss the circumstance of me being active here relative to the alluded to call, but I’ll say that I volunteered to be here with the support of my leaders.

I’m glad to be here and take feedback back as I can because we do care at HQ, and I’m lucky enough to be in a role that lets me help influence what we do. I can’t promise timelines, as I’ve said, because there are a lot of inputs in to these things. Likewise, sometimes we will have to choose to not act on feedback because of future decommissions and such. And sometimes, even to my frustration, the answers are no just because. I will be honest - I want to see a BYOD app for you all (and me because I think it’s cool), but there are reasons it is not currently on the roadmap. Could that change? Yup, of course. Does Best Buy have one? Yup, but all of their devices, including work computers, are BYOD (or were a few years ago).

I want to make great things. I love this job because I get to do just that, and it’s even more rewarding when you all actually like what we make. I appreciate the feedback, and will check in on the myDay megathread more because that’s really where the feedback belongs.

myStore has been removed from the Apple App Store as at this point I don't feel it is worth it to pay the $99 subscription. It will remain up on the Google Play Store as it does not require any subscription. I won't be taking any donations as I don't want this to alarm Corporate any more than it did. Thank you all for enjoying myStore, it really has taught me a lot.

myStore has been removed from the Apple App Store as at this point I don't feel it is worth it to pay the $99 subscription. It will remain up on the Google Play Store as it does not require any subscription. I won't be taking any donations as I don't want this to alarm Corporate any more than it did. Thank you all for enjoying myStore, it really has taught me a lot.
RIP. thank you for everything. Hopefully one day corporate will wake up and give you the position you deserve.

Back