myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

Here’s a convenient but ‘bad’ idea; how about a speed ID barcode generator? Isn’t a speed ID just your login info and a time stamp?

how is it more convenient to take out your phone, unlock it, open the app, click on speed id, and then scan the speed id than to just type in your numbers?

I won't do it because that might be the tipping point for the app, but login barcodes would only work on Zebras. The registers always think it's an item being scanned.

I won't do it because that might be the tipping point for the app, but login barcodes would only work on Zebras. The registers always think it's an item being scanned.
Login barcodes for the zebra 🤔 what’s the data in that besides number and password? Can you encode ‘tab’ and ‘enter’ keystrokes into it?

What’s the format to make a barcode?
The website i use.

Pretty sure it’s not because I still sign in with my login barcode that has tab & enter.
The scanner can go blind sometimes. Usually opening the last open app and scanning something or rebooting usually fixes it.
I was able to scan my QR login code today on the login page.

Last edited:
Once one of the offending apps have been opened like Audit or MPM, the device has to be restarted to release the scanner to all apps.

Looks like an item with no pictures! I can fix it but which item was it? :)

Back