myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I mean it makes sense for security reasons... but I think rather than blindly letting no regular ™ access and all TLs access is stupid. it should be an application where you like say what you wanna do with it, they approve access

What would a tm need email for?

Yeah I emailed quite literally everyone about it. It seems like a mistake. Got no responses.

The HTTP status code that the login gives is Internal Server Error. Which does make me believe it's legitimately an error that they just said was a "feature"

I mean. I would even add a login page to secure it if that could mean I could add more features. But looks like no one is interested in letting me have access to the portal.

@gsa4lyfe can you try inviting me and Mikuhl on the invitation page?
I could but you’d be considered an external user and be limited to very few APIs it seems. It requires an email address and a list all the APIs the developer would need access too

I’ve dug around in the APIs and the really good ones require you to be connected to tcwireless anyways

I’ve dug around in the APIs and the really good ones require you to be connected to tcwireless anyways
I’m still gonna play around with some of the plano APIs even if they require me to be connected to targets WiFi. It would still be handy to be able to pull up Twt metrics without accessing a computer. I know it’s coming to the mydevice soon but wouldn’t hurt to have for now.

I’m still gonna play around with some of the plano APIs even if they require me to be connected to targets WiFi. It would still be handy to be able to pull up Twt metrics without accessing a computer. I know it’s coming to the mydevice soon but wouldn’t hurt to have for now.
tcwireless is the secure network, do you know the password for it? If so please share lol

tcwireless is the secure network, do you know the password for it? If so please share lol
oh you're right....I know DGE but tcwireless I believe you need to download a profile from target to connect. Had an issue with a new registry iPad not connecting one time, called CSC and they had to force push the profile to the iPad to bypass the password. He told me target devices should never require a password to connect.

Any updates or new developments coming to the app anytime soon? I’ve been using it and it’s come in handy. Recommended it to all of the Target Mobile people at my store in lieu of them asking us to switch to 2 every time a guest asks them where something is.

Was doing some searching and found this thread... Im doing a similar project and i do have a couple different official working apis. Send me a message and ill get together with you on Skype. One of the apis requires a simple key which i have', and another one uses your target login to access. Im thinking about making a "bouncer" or another api that uses their api so no data like api keys or info gets leaked to the public. I look foward to working along side you! Cheers.

Any updates or new developments coming to the app anytime soon? I’ve been using it and it’s come in handy. Recommended it to all of the Target Mobile people at my store in lieu of them asking us to switch to 2 every time a guest asks them where something is.
I cant really do anything else without the developer API access. :(

Doing a small recreation of MPM to experiment with page views. I like how the cards peek out from the side.

CloseAffectionateCanvasback-small.gif

Is this all public? Do you not need access to APIs?

I think the it’s locked behind team member credentials but if you know the api address and have credentials it’s accessible. I’m sure you have to do some digging to find the urls for these as Target doesn’t advertise their existence

I think the it’s locked behind team member credentials but if you know the api address and have credentials it’s accessible. I’m sure you have to do some digging to find the urls for these as Target doesn’t advertise their existence
I mean I have access but I know Mikuhl doesn’t so I was just surprised to see them post that. I was excited if they finally got access to targets APIs

I mean I have access but I know Mikuhl doesn’t so I was just surprised to see them post that. I was excited if they finally got access to targets APIs
Do the developer APIs we can access allow you to access MPM and mywork info while not being on the tcwireless network?

Do the developer APIs we can access allow you to access MPM and mywork info while not being on the tcwireless network?
I honestly have no idea I haven’t played around much, still teaching myself some stuff but I assume it’s the same API that are used to create the apps STLs and such use to access MPM info from their personal devices so I wouldn’t think it’s that big of a stretch to assume

I honestly have no idea I haven’t played around much, still teaching myself some stuff but I assume it’s the same API that are used to create the apps STLs and such use to access MPM info from their personal devices so I wouldn’t think it’s that big of a stretch to assume
Which means access is determined by your login and not by the apps or the network. I called 701 and had the apps put on my phone and login failed, they said it would only work for exempt leaders.

Which means access is determined by your login and not by the apps or the network. I called 701 and had the apps put on my phone and login failed, they said it would only work for exempt leaders.
Right but those apps are designed and written to only allow access to exempt TMs but I don’t believe the raw data comes with the same stipulations.

Back