myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

I think really any other problems with scanning is just the same you see when you try to scan someone's Target app. Brightness is the main problem.

I think really any other problems with scanning is just the same you see when you try to scan someone's Target app. Brightness is the main problem.

What brightness level do you find works best? When I was having issues, I first tried both making it brighter and dimmer and didn't really notice a difference.

Luckily, since the update I've only had a problem scanning a location one time, and that could have easily been a fluke with the Zebra since there are times where actual labels won't scan.

What brightness level do you find works best? When I was having issues, I first tried both making it brighter and dimmer and didn't really notice a difference.

Luckily, since the update I've only had a problem scanning a location one time, and that could have easily been a fluke with the Zebra since there are times where actual labels won't scan.
Yeah like 75% works. But that is true you have to make sure the Zebras are actually scanning stuff with all the problems they are having lately.

SmallKeenChanticleer-small.gif

Experimenting with custom painters.

So for some reason putting a “M” causes an issue where it won’t scan AT ALL. Even turned the brightness down and force closed the app just to make sure it wasn’t bugging out on me. First time over ever seen this happen.
2DE7E6A1-2F93-4B8B-8053-07172709BF29.png

1.0.11 fixes the M character breaking the barcode. Android should be out right now, iOS will be out whenever apple feels like reviewing it. 😴 (I didn't forget this time too.)

Edit: Oh my god they are FORCING me to make screenshots for XS Max and the new iPad...
Edit: Ok there its submitted.

Last edited:
Hey any chance we could get a way to set a default stockroom for the location barcode generator? Or just have it remember the last one we used?

Would save me a little time since we don't have an 01A in my store. Coincidentally, I found something backstocked in an 01A location the other day. Wonder how that happened :O

Anything new you are working on for the app? Maybe UPS, USPS, & FedEx pallet code generator. I hate when TMs don’t scan out pallets. It’s a pain to get those numbers and/or letters typed in.

Anything new you are working on for the app? Maybe UPS, USPS, & FedEx pallet code generator. I hate when TMs don’t scan out pallets. It’s a pain to get those numbers and/or letters typed in.
What do they look like?

What do they look like?
The last 6 Xs I would imagine would be the interchangeable numbers. The first 4 of the UPS would be store number. My store does not do FedEx so I would have to have further input from other members. Also other knowledge from other members of other USPS & UPS pallet numbers are similar so that there is no confusion.
15529D5C-F3E7-4B2E-9144-A17CE14C7BE8.png

Added a screen when Target does not return any information about something. Barcode is still visible for things like PCV, if it's impossible to find the item. (NOP and the last item was sold.)

Back