myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

In the new update I rewrote the entire app.
I hope I didn't miss anything.
If you get errors on the barcode generators, clear the app data, or on iOS, reinstall the app. (I don't know if old saved barcodes will conflict with the new ones)

I tried to use location barcode for the first time at work the other day, but I find it a bit cumbersome.

1. Allow lowercase letters as a valid input.
2. If I don't define a number (leave it blank), it will show example numbers as dark grey, but it's hard to tell from black. Maybe have a red background with black font?
3. This part kind of threw me off, but the barcode doesn't update if one of the numbers is not valid. Maybe fixing number 2 will fix that.
4. Make numbers bigger and space them out more to click.

Unfortunately I will have to unlist the app from the app stores as I have finally received the cease and desist call from Headquarters. Although I don't believe it will be down for long as all the technology I use is public API. I had a total of 4 engineers from Headquarters contact me about my app, they thought it was great, and one, even, installing it onto the Headquarters myDevice. (Seen in one of the earlier pages of this thread) So I don't see any problem here. They want to investigate the endpoints I use, and remove the logo from the app. (Which is already done on iOS) I thank you all for enjoying my creation, and I hope this will lead me into greater opportunities!

Hang in there! Spot might want to give you, a Corp job like taytay got.
I wish. Though after talking with four people with no outcomes, I'm starting to get a hint they don't really want Flutter. I know I preach a lot about it but it's definitely shaking up native development and react. Especially for the future, as Flutter apps will be the only way to write for Fuchsia, the future of Android. And as well being able to write for Chromebooks that they want us to use. Plus Walmarts BYOD is light-years ahead, and headquarters is taking 10 steps back writing everything in Kotlin. But I digress.

It would be amazing!

I wish. Though after talking with four people with no outcomes, I'm starting to get a hint they don't really want Flutter. I know I preach a lot about it but it's definitely shaking up native development and react. Especially for the future, as Flutter apps will be the only way to write for Fuchsia, the future of Android. And as well being able to write for Chromebooks that they want us to use. Plus Walmarts BYOD is light-years ahead, and headquarters is taking 10 steps back writing everything in Kotlin. But I digress.

It would be amazing!

They DMed you here or they found your phone number somehow? O.O

Yes, the only thing that could possibly break in the future is if Google depreciated the easier barcode ml kit that I'm using.

Or Target changes their API key...

Why not just parse HTML pages and repost, they can't get you for that.

Or Target changes their API key...

Why not just parse HTML pages and repost, they can't get you for that.
myStore uses absolutely 0 API keys. Its all public stuff. This is why I don't feel its down for long because there's no private info I am showing.

CarefreeCavernousIberianbarbel-small.gif

Pardon the emulator lag, a little something something this morning.

The 9th will be two weeks from the day they told me to take it down "for the time being". I gave them many contacts to contact me when the endpoint "investigation" has concluded. If I don't hear anything from them in that time I will put it back up, with the logo removed.

Tried to deal with Targets grouping of items, but it isn't that easy. Information gets removed if you request anything other than the parent item. Not to mention the hackiest code trying to work with their mess. I'm surprised the Target App works at all looking at how they do things.

IndolentPastelGuillemot-small.gif

Back