myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

i'm unable to search for items by keyword. it just gives me the spinning red circle and won't stop. i can look up by dpci or barcode just fine but search keywords does not work.

Emergency updates are submitted, I was also able to switch the prices to match the store prices with the new research I did. I still have to figure out what I am going to do to show both online and in store price because I don't want to just double the requests the app does. My next day off I will work on saving the recent items to the preferences, and fixing when a recent item has variations.

Emergency updates are submitted, I was also able to switch the prices to match the store prices with the new research I did. I still have to figure out what I am going to do to show both online and in store price because I don't want to just double the requests the app does. My next day off I will work on saving the recent items to the preferences, and fixing when a recent item has variations.
Thank you for all the hard work @Mikuhl.

Well anyway, before Google even approved the last CRUCIAL BUG FIX, I am building a new version that saves the history across restarts, fixes invalid products being added to the history, and add a view online button (which will open in the target app I think if you have it)

Is there anyway we could get an Apple Watch version for barcodes?? A lot of team members I know take pictures of the cart barcodes and put them on their Apple Watch for easy access
Just text yourself with a picture & open the text on your watch. I am not sure, if it will be big enough to scan with a zebra.

Adjust barcode generators, add timeclock window where in the future hopefully you'll be able to select a function.

For the printer barcode, allow it to got "PRT02XX" range. Newer printers are being sent to stores and are in this newer range.

Shoot I know I promised an updated list of hold locations prefixes. I’m off this week but I’ll do it next week unless anyone can get it sooner (it’s on WB and in Mywork)

Timeclock barcode appears to be expecting 9 digits (should just be 8 for ™ number, no?) and when only 8 are entered, doesn’t generate the correct check digit. Also printer barcode default text only has two characters instead of 4 now.

Is the barcode supposed to have numbers like my TM discount card? Because the number generated at the end doesn’t match.

Is the barcode supposed to have numbers like my TM discount card? Because the number generated at the end doesn’t match.
Yeah that's what I meant with the check digit issue above. Check digits are in all UPC barcodes, they're the last digit and essentially through fancy math, ensure that all the previous digits are entered correctly. I think there's just a math issue that's causing MyStore to show the wrong digit. It doesn't affect the time clock apparently, but it will affect POS (though do not use the barcode at POS... cashiers should not learn that it's an acceptable form of discount barcode).

Yeah that's what I meant with the check digit issue above. Check digits are in all UPC barcodes, they're the last digit and essentially through fancy math, ensure that all the previous digits are entered correctly. I think there's just a math issue that's causing MyStore to show the wrong digit. It doesn't affect the time clock apparently, but it will affect POS (though do not use the barcode at POS... cashiers should not learn that it's an acceptable form of discount barcode).
Got it. I was confused.

Back