myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

New update coming out to change the API for onhands as they have decommissioned the old API I used with a scary "BLOCKED" message.
Now uses "promise" counts, which are less accurate than onhands. For example, the PS5's will probably not show any on hand until they are purchasable.
Honestly I think it’s for the best.

I downloaded the app and none of the products are showing up on the search...especially toys. For instance the hot wheels basic cars DPCI is 087-07-0027.
MyStore app doesn’t recognize it. Any help is appreciated.

@Mikuhl honestly like the new update. I like that it shows now counts only near me. Doesn’t do me any good if a store across the country has one on hand— now I can quickly see if any stores actually near me have any. I’d actually love it if I could pull the radius closer— maybe an option in settings... like do any stores within 20 miles of me have said product?

When I search any product, it shows a red exclamation point inside a red circle. None of the products show the amount on hand nor do they show inventory in any of the other stores.
Is this being worked on currently? Or is something wrong with my MyStore app?

So you think the ability to get actual on hands is gone? Maybe a hidden api you haven’t yet discovered? How does popfindr still work?
Hi, PopFindr might still pull up most of the Target products but it no longer pulls up many of the toys including Hot Wheels basic assortment DPCI 087-07-0027.
Any idea why this DPCI stopped working literally a couple of days ago?

When I search any product, it shows a red exclamation point inside a red circle. None of the products show the amount on hand nor do they show inventory in any of the other stores.
Is this being worked on currently? Or is something wrong with my MyStore app?
update the app

Hi, PopFindr might still pull up most of the Target products but it no longer pulls up many of the toys including Hot Wheels basic assortment DPCI 087-07-0027.
Any idea why this DPCI stopped working literally a couple of days ago?
target sometimes pulls info for certain hot products

Oooh, I didn't know that info for a bunch of the things collectors pester us about didn't show anymore. That's awesome! 🥰
Why is that awesome? I’m a collector and I’m always courteous and respectful in every sense of the word. Is there a problem with having a hobby and hunting for collectibles?

target sometimes pulls info for certain hot products
Yeah but this is not just hot products. It’s not showing inventory counts of any product including shoes, hand sanitizer and face masks.

By the way, how can I update the MyStore app if according to the App Store it’s the latest version?

Why is that awesome? I’m a collector and I’m always courteous and respectful in every sense of the word. Is there a problem with having a hobby and hunting for collectibles?
when you show up on a forum for team members asking for help with an app made for team members so that you can have an inside track on your hobby (a hobby which creates a lot of problems for team members and vendors), yes, there is a problem

when you show up on a forum for team members asking for help with an app made for team members so that you can have an inside track on your hobby (a hobby which creates a lot of problems for team members and vendors), yes, there is a problem
What exactly is the problem caused for team members and vendors? Are collectors not customers and guests?

I would suspect that anyone snooping through the on hands is also demanding things be pulled from the back for them to paw through, etc. Just saying.

I think the annoying part is when some people used the app to tell team members there are stock in the store. It’s like when online tells them it’s in stock. And let’s face it our device will tell us there are 1 or 5 but there are no locations in the back and none on the salesfloor. They could be anywhere in the store but of course the customers would like us to find it even if it’s just one.

I think the annoying part is when some people used the app to tell team members there are stock in the store. It’s like when online tells them it’s in stock. And let’s face it our device will tell us there are 1 or 5 but there are no locations in the back and none on the salesfloor. They could be anywhere in the store but of course the customers would like us to find it even if it’s just one.
"0 on the floor, 0 in the back, 1 on hand"

Only if everything had RFID :(

@Mikuhl would it be possible to add a timestamp for the last time the timeclock tab was used, for those annoying times I forget when I started my break? I realize that your phone can't detect when it's been scanned by the time clock, but since you're not likely to open that tab except for when doing a punch, I think it could just go off when the tab was last opened.

@Mikuhl would it be possible to add a timestamp for the last time the timeclock tab was used, for those annoying times I forget when I started my break? I realize that your phone can't detect when it's been scanned by the time clock, but since you're not likely to open that tab except for when doing a punch, I think it could just go off when the tab was last opened.
Or even just a button that you could tap to mark as used... maybe it could send a push when youre finished your 30?

Back